MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

and I hate how they took the olive green off of the tounge, they like, defined it and set it apart from most of the shoe haha

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ should have used the space jam dunks to do yard work man

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

does anybody feel the shoe rubbing against your ankle when you're wearing these? even when i'm wearing socks i can feel the edge on some part on the shoe scratching against my ankles.

Not with this pair, but with the Nubuck 12's it did...It pulled, & ripped my skin as I wore 'em.Stopped after that, & well the only logical solution was to wear them with high socks.

I always do. The ankle support thingy looks tacky as hell when I'm wearing ankle or regular socks. Lol maybe because I have skinny legs

Haha nah, I doubt it's 'cause of your legs.
I think it's because JB didn't have much padding on these! 
eyes.gif

I wear the Jordan socks, kinda' helps out... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

does anybody feel the shoe rubbing against your ankle when you're wearing these? even when i'm wearing socks i can feel the edge on some part on the shoe scratching against my ankles.

Not with this pair, but with the Nubuck 12's it did...It pulled, & ripped my skin as I wore 'em.Stopped after that, & well the only logical solution was to wear them with high socks.

I always do. The ankle support thingy looks tacky as hell when I'm wearing ankle or regular socks. Lol maybe because I have skinny legs

Haha nah, I doubt it's 'cause of your legs.
I think it's because JB didn't have much padding on these! 
eyes.gif

I wear the Jordan socks, kinda' helps out... 
ohwell.gif

Man these shoes run very large.
My 13 felt like a 13.5/14. I couldn't get a 12.5.
Otherwise, very satisfied with this purchase.

Man these shoes run very large.
My 13 felt like a 13.5/14. I couldn't get a 12.5.
Otherwise, very satisfied with this purchase.

Back
Top Bottom