MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by kly13

anyone know if swoosh getting these for $90

I just called and was told no discount. Anyone else hear the same? I have been told no then seen shoes discounted so I would check anyway tonight

I copped mine on sneaker st.for $170 but now im regretting it. I called 3 of my local stores and they each getting atleast 2 pairs a size. That seems like plenty to me. These should be around till atleast next weekend IMO . I probably could be wearing these Sunday but now I gotta wait till they get shipped to me
frown.gif

I copped mine on sneaker st.for $170 but now im regretting it. I called 3 of my local stores and they each getting atleast 2 pairs a size. That seems like plenty to me. These should be around till atleast next weekend IMO . I probably could be wearing these Sunday but now I gotta wait till they get shipped to me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

frown.gif

they still haven't emailed you shipping info bro?

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

frown.gif

they still haven't emailed you shipping info bro?

I had called a friend from footlocker who is the store manager and asked could I use the coupon on the Bordeauxs coming out tomorrow and then I heard a moment of silence and then a click and felt like that was answer proof enough

I had called a friend from footlocker who is the store manager and asked could I use the coupon on the Bordeauxs coming out tomorrow and then I heard a moment of silence and then a click and felt like that was answer proof enough

^^ same here ordered for $170 and just got my shipping conf. It's my 2nd pair tho said it should be
Here on wed

^^ same here ordered for $170 and just got my shipping conf. It's my 2nd pair tho said it should be
Here on wed

I got a pair today for over retail but I couldn't care less! All that matters is that I finally have a pair of Bordeauxs in my possession haha!

I got a pair today for over retail but I couldn't care less! All that matters is that I finally have a pair of Bordeauxs in my possession haha!

homies had these for about two weeks now, gotta have a good look and feel in person, and let me just say....PICS ON HERE DO NOT DO THESE SHOES JUSTICE.

in my opinion, aside from XIs these are some of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes JB has done in recent years.

homies had these for about two weeks now, gotta have a good look and feel in person, and let me just say....PICS ON HERE DO NOT DO THESE SHOES JUSTICE.

in my opinion, aside from XIs these are some of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes JB has done in recent years.

Just held one in my hands at the mall. Walked in just as a cool cat in FL was giving a sneak peak. Had the OG's in high school so these mean a lot to me. Didn't really try all that hard to match them back then...just threw them on with whatever and was chillin'. Haven't seen multiple pairs in person to say otherwise but these look just as good or better in person as they do in some of the hottest pics I've seen. Bottom line, must have...good luck everyone.

Just held one in my hands at the mall. Walked in just as a cool cat in FL was giving a sneak peak. Had the OG's in high school so these mean a lot to me. Didn't really try all that hard to match them back then...just threw them on with whatever and was chillin'. Haven't seen multiple pairs in person to say otherwise but these look just as good or better in person as they do in some of the hottest pics I've seen. Bottom line, must have...good luck everyone.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Got my pair on lock for tomorrow... Getting them with a discount and got to pick out my tongues
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 all this picking out tongues talk got me wanting to pick out tongues now. wanna get some with alot of yellow.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Got my pair on lock for tomorrow... Getting them with a discount and got to pick out my tongues
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 all this picking out tongues talk got me wanting to pick out tongues now. wanna get some with alot of yellow.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

philly5fan wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yea thats exactly what I wanted. My tongues got a lot of yellow with a nice mixture of blue
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

philly5fan wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yea thats exactly what I wanted. My tongues got a lot of yellow with a nice mixture of blue
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom