MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

The mall around my way, which is not a huge spot for sneakerheads, was pretty hopping with people picking these up. Reminded me a lot of the Cement III release earlier in the year in terms of volume. Saw a lot of guys walking around with 5-6 pairs.

hypebeasts and resellers
indifferent.gif

The mall around my way, which is not a huge spot for sneakerheads, was pretty hopping with people picking these up. Reminded me a lot of the Cement III release earlier in the year in terms of volume. Saw a lot of guys walking around with 5-6 pairs.

hypebeasts and resellers
indifferent.gif

easy cop... the shoes look fresh

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling: AJ 3 True blue 2009, size 10, $225 shipped

easy cop... the shoes look fresh

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Selling: AJ 3 True blue 2009, size 10, $225 shipped

Just cancelled my NDC order for a 13. Hype got me last night, after further review, I think these are hideous. No offense to the lovers.

Just cancelled my NDC order for a 13. Hype got me last night, after further review, I think these are hideous. No offense to the lovers.

Man, it was great, i got a pair on ndc last night but canceled it, bc i went to ftl this morning, and they let me use the 30 off coupon which was love, i ws the only one who did.

walked out tha door with my 7's for 131

but they did tell me that that coupon was only good for ftl vip members

somehow my name was in the system, i dont remember signing up but ill take it ftw

Originally Posted by BinYe

eastbay... i have choice words... but i believe my luck to have more to do with it than otherwise.

Right when the ticker hits zero... i haven't been able to buy the last 5 or so major releases.

The last marquee jordan release i was able to buy from them were the varsity reds.

It's frustrating because i've been buying from you guys since the mid 90's and i guess the
younger chodes are just quicker on the draw.

*changes Depends*
Which major releases did you not get that you were trying for? 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by BinYe

eastbay... i have choice words... but i believe my luck to have more to do with it than otherwise.

Right when the ticker hits zero... i haven't been able to buy the last 5 or so major releases.

The last marquee jordan release i was able to buy from them were the varsity reds.

It's frustrating because i've been buying from you guys since the mid 90's and i guess the
younger chodes are just quicker on the draw.

*changes Depends*
Which major releases did you not get that you were trying for? 

EastbayRep - Ray

Man, it was great, i got a pair on ndc last night but canceled it, bc i went to ftl this morning, and they let me use the 30 off coupon which was love, i ws the only one who did.

somehow my name was in the system, i dont remember signing up but ill take it ftw

Originally Posted by edunpeal

hypebeasts and resellers
indifferent.gif

Pretty much.  The dude right behind me at Footaction had about 6-7 pairs from the other stores and was asking immediately after I was done how many pairs they'd let him buy.  Found myself calling him a $%+@%@!*! under my breath as I was walking out. 

Originally Posted by edunpeal

hypebeasts and resellers
indifferent.gif

Pretty much.  The dude right behind me at Footaction had about 6-7 pairs from the other stores and was asking immediately after I was done how many pairs they'd let him buy.  Found myself calling him a $%+@%@!*! under my breath as I was walking out. 

Originally Posted by monstar

Footaction let me use the coupon as well.  And you're right, same thing happened to me, make sure you have your card with you, they tried giving me a hard time because I didn't have mine on me and then they couldn't find me in the system either.  Had to sign me up for a new one on the spot to use it.

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Well this was my first major new release sneaker purchase in a while, and I learned alot. First off, I let the hype get in my mind, and I'm not gonna lie but these forums contributed GREATLY to that. I've been checkin out this forum for like 3 weeks now and the pre-hype for this shoe was THROUGH THE ROOF. I'm not gonna lie, I got mixed in with this hype last night because alot of dudes on here just put that notion (that these are gonna go insanely quick) in my head. When midnight came last night, I learned how all this really goes down. Lesson learned.
So from this point on, I know how to handle sneaker releases. The true blue's are gonna be a joke to get, def gonna be mass produced like these, lol it's gonna be so funnie when early sellers like pys get em early and sell em for like 189.99 and stupid people will still make em sell out quick, BUT NOT ME. Oh, and one more thing, the concords are gonna be AN EASY NO PROBLEM COP. As long as you're by a comp by midnight when they officially come out, it'll be a done deal. Lol imagine the hype on those before they come out, but they're gonna end up being a joke for me to cop BECAUSE NOW I KNOW HOW ALL THIS GOES DOWN. Alright I'm done........... have a nice day 
pimp.gif

You're only kidding yourself if you think Concords around Christmas time this year will be "an easy, no problem cop"...especially if you rely solely on NDC, FNL, and Eastbay. AJ XI's sell out faster than any other Jordan retro model by far...and keep in mind, around the Holiday season is when the super hype storm is in full effect. With all due respect to these Bordeaux's, because these shoes mean alot more to me in terms of sentiment than any Air Jordan XI would...but the XI's are the pinnacle of hype...unless of course, you're lucky enough to live in a place where sneakerheads don't really exist and malls around you have them in abundance....like myself (for the moment).
grin.gif

Well this was my first major new release sneaker purchase in a while, and I learned alot. First off, I let the hype get in my mind, and I'm not gonna lie but these forums contributed GREATLY to that. I've been checkin out this forum for like 3 weeks now and the pre-hype for this shoe was THROUGH THE ROOF. I'm not gonna lie, I got mixed in with this hype last night because alot of dudes on here just put that notion (that these are gonna go insanely quick) in my head. When midnight came last night, I learned how all this really goes down. Lesson learned.
So from this point on, I know how to handle sneaker releases. The true blue's are gonna be a joke to get, def gonna be mass produced like these, lol it's gonna be so funnie when early sellers like pys get em early and sell em for like 189.99 and stupid people will still make em sell out quick, BUT NOT ME. Oh, and one more thing, the concords are gonna be AN EASY NO PROBLEM COP. As long as you're by a comp by midnight when they officially come out, it'll be a done deal. Lol imagine the hype on those before they come out, but they're gonna end up being a joke for me to cop BECAUSE NOW I KNOW HOW ALL THIS GOES DOWN. Alright I'm done........... have a nice day 
pimp.gif

You're only kidding yourself if you think Concords around Christmas time this year will be "an easy, no problem cop"...especially if you rely solely on NDC, FNL, and Eastbay. AJ XI's sell out faster than any other Jordan retro model by far...and keep in mind, around the Holiday season is when the super hype storm is in full effect. With all due respect to these Bordeaux's, because these shoes mean alot more to me in terms of sentiment than any Air Jordan XI would...but the XI's are the pinnacle of hype...unless of course, you're lucky enough to live in a place where sneakerheads don't really exist and malls around you have them in abundance....like myself (for the moment).
grin.gif

Footaction let me use the coupon as well.  And you're right, same thing happened to me, make sure you have your card with you, they tried giving me a hard time because I didn't have mine on me and then they couldn't find me in the system either.  Had to sign me up for a new one on the spot to use it.

pimp.gif
You do realize there were literally riots for the Cool Greys right?

pimp.gif
You do realize there were literally riots for the Cool Greys right?

Yea I did't even think about signing up for a new one. They were cool and didn't give me mess bc i didn't have a card, they just looked me up but i lucked out.

use that 30 off if you can makes this release that much sweeter. a legacy j eligible for discount on rd who woulda thought

Yea I did't even think about signing up for a new one. They were cool and didn't give me mess bc i didn't have a card, they just looked me up but i lucked out.

use that 30 off if you can makes this release that much sweeter. a legacy j eligible for discount on rd who woulda thought

Back
Top Bottom