MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by stc153393

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I think there is a RESTOCK on NDC.....just got my 12 on there. Couldn't pick them up earlier because I was at accepted students day at Villanova. I really hope it is a true restock
You size never sold out. It's not a restock. Size 8-11.5 are all gone...
oh sorry.  So some sizes never sold out? This was the first time i checked NDC

Yeah man, NDC still has em because they didn't allow Swoosh discount for employees, and they also set pair limit to 1 per customer. Backwards if you ask me...
indifferent.gif

I think there is a RESTOCK on NDC.....just got my 12 on there. Couldn't pick them up earlier because I was at accepted students day at Villanova. I really hope it is a true restock
You size never sold out. It's not a restock. Size 8-11.5 are all gone...
oh sorry.  So some sizes never sold out? This was the first time i checked NDC

Yeah man, NDC still has em because they didn't allow Swoosh discount for employees, and they also set pair limit to 1 per customer. Backwards if you ask me...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i know you cant make everyone happy but man i really wanted green on my tongues lol
Did anyone get green on their pair? I honestly looked through over 70 pairs in the past week, and NONE of them had green on them. Damn NT got me on a wild goose chase lol.

I know the OG pairs had green, but I have yet to see a 2011 pair with them.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i know you cant make everyone happy but man i really wanted green on my tongues lol
Did anyone get green on their pair? I honestly looked through over 70 pairs in the past week, and NONE of them had green on them. Damn NT got me on a wild goose chase lol.

I know the OG pairs had green, but I have yet to see a 2011 pair with them.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Hope these are still avail been sleep all day lol

HOH had plenty. Good luck fam. Might not still have em though...

Got lucky footlocker by my job had em... the run big. Good lookin out though

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Hope these are still avail been sleep all day lol

HOH had plenty. Good luck fam. Might not still have em though...

Got lucky footlocker by my job had em... the run big. Good lookin out though

Originally Posted by M to the Jizzay

Only one of my tongues has "JOaRiDrAN" stitched on it. the other is blank. And I don't care. I've been waiting for these shoes for over 10 years, and I'm not parting with them.

What??? That's bizarre. Pictures?

Only one of my tongues has "JOaRiDrAN" stitched on it. the other is blank. And I don't care. I've been waiting for these shoes for over 10 years, and I'm not parting with them.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

4342576ecba755c492ce0a9d67f9428faa4e73a.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic.

Wow after lurking through NT for a while, this is definitely first post worthy.I wouldn't wear those if I were you!! That factory defect makes those priceless IMO man. Buy a second pair to wear and keep those stored away!I got to the mall 10 mins before FL opened, there were only 6-7 people, easy cop for me
smile.gif
Walter..

crazy

Wow after lurking through NT for a while, this is definitely first post worthy.I wouldn't wear those if I were you!! That factory defect makes those priceless IMO man. Buy a second pair to wear and keep those stored away!I got to the mall 10 mins before FL opened, there were only 6-7 people, easy cop for me
smile.gif
Walter..

crazy

Back
Top Bottom