MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I walked in around 10am and picked up a pair... wasn't bad at all like the Cement 3 release. This is how all Jordan releases should be.

I would say... the quality of the material is somewhat similar to Carmines from 08, which is good.

Anybody else order from Finishline at midnight and still not receive a confirmation email? All I got is the order number after it went through and an email from PayPal.

Anybody else order from Finishline at midnight and still not receive a confirmation email? All I got is the order number after it went through and an email from PayPal.

Finishline is awful. You'll always see 3-4 pages worth of posts whenever a big release comes out of people ordering either at midnight or later when a restock happens. After days of getting jerked around you may get a cancellation or a shipping notification. When the White Cements came out I ordered an extra pair and it took them almost 3 weeks to ship. Since then I've decided to never use them for a popular release.

Finishline is awful. You'll always see 3-4 pages worth of posts whenever a big release comes out of people ordering either at midnight or later when a restock happens. After days of getting jerked around you may get a cancellation or a shipping notification. When the White Cements came out I ordered an extra pair and it took them almost 3 weeks to ship. Since then I've decided to never use them for a popular release.

These are DOPE. Thanks for dropping these JB. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So I bought a pair of these in a size 8 and when I open the box I realize they gave me the wrong shoe.....

2v1xh92.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Can't complain I guess. I'll just flip them. It wasn't for me anyways and I got them at a deal. Pretty awesome though.

So I bought a pair of these in a size 8 and when I open the box I realize they gave me the wrong shoe.....

2v1xh92.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Can't complain I guess. I'll just flip them. It wasn't for me anyways and I got them at a deal. Pretty awesome though.

Originally Posted by mints

Damn I hope mine doesn't get cancelled. This was the first time I put an order in on midnight and was surprised it actually went through but I was def nervous when I woke up this morning and didn't see a conf email from them. I don't care if I don't get them till a couple weeks from now I just wanna know if I got them. This is gonna suck if I didn't bc I just would've went out today and got them but I'm sure most stores are sold out already

Originally Posted by mints

Damn I hope mine doesn't get cancelled. This was the first time I put an order in on midnight and was surprised it actually went through but I was def nervous when I woke up this morning and didn't see a conf email from them. I don't care if I don't get them till a couple weeks from now I just wanna know if I got them. This is gonna suck if I didn't bc I just would've went out today and got them but I'm sure most stores are sold out already

Call up their customer service people every day to get them to try and find your shoes if you don't get a shipping confirmation notice by Monday.

Call up their customer service people every day to get them to try and find your shoes if you don't get a shipping confirmation notice by Monday.

Originally Posted by M to the Jizzay

Only one of my tongues has "JOaRiDrAN" stitched on it. the other is blank. And I don't care. I've been waiting for these shoes for over 10 years, and I'm not parting with them.

wow thats crazy

Originally Posted by M to the Jizzay

Only one of my tongues has "JOaRiDrAN" stitched on it. the other is blank. And I don't care. I've been waiting for these shoes for over 10 years, and I'm not parting with them.

wow thats crazy

wow came up empty handed. considering the white cements sat in my area i thought these would be an easy cop haha.

guess i'll try to cop online or off ebay.

can anybody tell me how it is in NY in terms of availabity for retail?

wow came up empty handed. considering the white cements sat in my area i thought these would be an easy cop haha.

guess i'll try to cop online or off ebay.

can anybody tell me how it is in NY in terms of availabity for retail?

45536b064ee8d8695b89eb7be7df18330c82be12.jpg

end up getting 2 pairs no hassle...the mall in my spot had a nice run and showed up 30 mins before open and was second in line...the truth it was less people then when the white cement iii came out...

45536b064ee8d8695b89eb7be7df18330c82be12.jpg

end up getting 2 pairs no hassle...the mall in my spot had a nice run and showed up 30 mins before open and was second in line...the truth it was less people then when the white cement iii came out...

Back
Top Bottom