MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

^^^SMH.

WHY BUY GR RELEASE JORDANS ONLINE WHEN COPPING THEM IN STORE IS SO EASY.

GR JORDANS DON'T SELL OUT IN STORES FIRST DAY ANYMORE UNLESS IT'S AN 11 OF COURSE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^SMH.

GR JORDANS DON'T SELL OUT IN STORES FIRST DAY ANYMORE UNLESS IT'S AN 11 OF COURSE.
agree 
there really is no reason to buy from websites unless there selling them for retail or there the major sneaker websites

or buying them from mom and pop stores with jordan "accounts" for more money to have them early 

unless there selling them for retail 

as memphiss said jordans dont sell out anymore 

^^^SMH.

agree 
there really is no reason to buy from websites unless there selling them for retail or there the major sneaker websites

or buying them from mom and pop stores with jordan "accounts" for more money to have them early 

unless there selling them for retail 

as memphiss said jordans dont sell out anymore 

Originally Posted by dooftard

can anyone confirm the inside midsole came precreased from FNL or NDC? I got two pairs from sneaker.st and I'm startin to think they're b grades... my tongues came creased too...

first jordan purchase, ever, and I had to chose some ghetto online reseller....

lol
sneaker st is legit you could get a banged up pair from footlocker or nike.com 

Originally Posted by dooftard

can anyone confirm the inside midsole came precreased from FNL or NDC? I got two pairs from sneaker.st and I'm startin to think they're b grades... my tongues came creased too...

first jordan purchase, ever, and I had to chose some ghetto online reseller....

lol
sneaker st is legit you could get a banged up pair from footlocker or nike.com 

damn this guy got real upset for no reason....just got his account and will probably be suspended now too

damn this guy got real upset for no reason....just got his account and will probably be suspended now too

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Ain't even mad, bro... Didn't know I had to justify why I bought online instead of at a store. I obviously had my reason. No?Sneaker st may be selling legit non b grade shoes..i wouldn't know... This is why I posted my question above.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Ain't even mad, bro... Didn't know I had to justify why I bought online instead of at a store. I obviously had my reason. No?Sneaker st may be selling legit non b grade shoes..i wouldn't know... This is why I posted my question above.

i got my pair from sneaker st and they sent me a flawless pair, some pairs i saw at the mall where hideous. I did however sent sneaker st a email asking him to please send me the best size 8 he had with no deffects.

i got my pair from sneaker st and they sent me a flawless pair, some pairs i saw at the mall where hideous. I did however sent sneaker st a email asking him to please send me the best size 8 he had with no deffects.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Ima take some pics when I get home. I'm still gonna wear em, just not sure why they came the way they did.Tried to email em but got no response. I guess you live and you learn

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Ima take some pics when I get home. I'm still gonna wear em, just not sure why they came the way they did.Tried to email em but got no response. I guess you live and you learn

This is my DS pair. Looks lumpy to me...I just noticed that when I pulled them out again.

Also my DS pair. This is how it came...

I've worn these two times...also came pre-creased, but I'm sure I've added more to it, but not ALL of them.

Same thing

didn't get pictures of the crease in the tongues, not that big of a deal to me..

Probably will not be ordering from sneaker.st again if this is what they sell unless yours came like this too(from NDC, FNL, eastbay)

This is my DS pair. Looks lumpy to me...I just noticed that when I pulled them out again.

Also my DS pair. This is how it came...

I've worn these two times...also came pre-creased, but I'm sure I've added more to it, but not ALL of them.

Same thing

didn't get pictures of the crease in the tongues, not that big of a deal to me..

Probably will not be ordering from sneaker.st again if this is what they sell unless yours came like this too(from NDC, FNL, eastbay)

i got pairs from eastbay and ndc and they all have creased midsoles, one pair

has a wrinkled tongue while the other's are flawless. it's not sneaker.st fault, he's legit

as they come, i've bought plenty of shoes from him and never once had a problem

has a wrinkled tongue while the other's are flawless. it's not sneaker.st fault, he's legit

^^^SMH.

^^^SMH.

not that i condone creases with DS shoes, but honestly, i wouldnt even bother posting pictures of it on NT. It isnt that serious.

not that i condone creases with DS shoes, but honestly, i wouldnt even bother posting pictures of it on NT. It isnt that serious.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Don't know why they come off the production line looking like a bag of smashed a**holes then....

It is what it is though.  At the end of the day people aint looking at my midsole.  Doubt I'm going to double up on any upcoming release unless I see them in person first.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Don't know why they come off the production line looking like a bag of smashed a**holes then....

It is what it is though.  At the end of the day people aint looking at my midsole.  Doubt I'm going to double up on any upcoming release unless I see them in person first.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

The employees at that Footlocker are some real clowns... shoulda just went to FinishLine or SportsZone
They're shady... always tryna get people 
30t6p3b.gif

LOLZ I went to Footlocker Kings Plaza in Brooklyn and a young kid maybe 10 or 12 years old asked me if I liked his Jordan 7 Orions when he tried them on. I told him they are nice but I wouldnt buy them without the $30 off coupon. He told me I dont have a coupon so I gave him the one I had in my pocket. When I went to the register to cop my Griffey 2 the guy @ the register started arguing with me about giving anotha customer a coupon and that I shouldnt do it and that Footlocker monitors the employee discounts so they monitor customer purchases. I laughed and he told me now ur not gonna get a discount so I said alright as I was about to turn around and walk out he ask me for my Footlocker card and gave me the $30 off discount. What a fool!  Jean @ Footlocker Kings Plaza IM putting u on blast. LOLZ
laugh.gif

Lol well deserved. What does it matter as long as they get the sale? Some people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. What a CLOWN....

KINGS PLAZA IS THE WORST, AFTER THE STUNT THE BULLED ON THE OLYMPIC 7'S IN THE SUMMER, THEY WILL NEVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN...WHICH SUCKS CUZ ITS A 5MIN CAR RIDE, BUT I'D MUCH RATHER GO ELSE WHERE

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

The employees at that Footlocker are some real clowns... shoulda just went to FinishLine or SportsZone
They're shady... always tryna get people 
30t6p3b.gif

LOLZ I went to Footlocker Kings Plaza in Brooklyn and a young kid maybe 10 or 12 years old asked me if I liked his Jordan 7 Orions when he tried them on. I told him they are nice but I wouldnt buy them without the $30 off coupon. He told me I dont have a coupon so I gave him the one I had in my pocket. When I went to the register to cop my Griffey 2 the guy @ the register started arguing with me about giving anotha customer a coupon and that I shouldnt do it and that Footlocker monitors the employee discounts so they monitor customer purchases. I laughed and he told me now ur not gonna get a discount so I said alright as I was about to turn around and walk out he ask me for my Footlocker card and gave me the $30 off discount. What a fool!  Jean @ Footlocker Kings Plaza IM putting u on blast. LOLZ
laugh.gif

Lol well deserved. What does it matter as long as they get the sale? Some people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. What a CLOWN....

KINGS PLAZA IS THE WORST, AFTER THE STUNT THE BULLED ON THE OLYMPIC 7'S IN THE SUMMER, THEY WILL NEVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN...WHICH SUCKS CUZ ITS A 5MIN CAR RIDE, BUT I'D MUCH RATHER GO ELSE WHERE

Back
Top Bottom