MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Got my third pair coming in from the NDC restock on Wednesday. Had these as a kid and I'm definitely on the nostalgia vibe so a few pairs is necessary.....but I've noticed alot of "haters" towards the Bordeaux VII's prior to this long awaited retro release have all jumped on the bandwagon for these shoes...I'm not mad, just funny how times change.
laugh.gif

Got my third pair coming in from the NDC restock on Wednesday. Had these as a kid and I'm definitely on the nostalgia vibe so a few pairs is necessary.....but I've noticed alot of "haters" towards the Bordeaux VII's prior to this long awaited retro release have all jumped on the bandwagon for these shoes...I'm not mad, just funny how times change.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

I don't think there was a day in May that i didn't either:

1. Whip 'em out the box to gawk them.

2. Wear them (swear to carebear if they was waterproof, i'd rock 'em in the shower)

"Im Just a boy fool but baby it's so cruel cuz... still i'm in love with BorDEAUX!!!!

I CLING TO YOU!!!"

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

Originally Posted by BinYe

I don't think there was a day in May that i didn't either:

1. Whip 'em out the box to gawk them.

2. Wear them (swear to carebear if they was waterproof, i'd rock 'em in the shower)

"Im Just a boy fool but baby it's so cruel cuz... still i'm in love with BorDEAUX!!!!

I CLING TO YOU!!!"

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.jpg

I got my pair..
pimp.gif
wasn't even really expecting to get a pair because I slept on em after being impatient tryin to get em early.. but.. I got the last 9.5 @ a local footlocker.

I got my pair..
pimp.gif
wasn't even really expecting to get a pair because I slept on em after being impatient tryin to get em early.. but.. I got the last 9.5 @ a local footlocker.

Back
Top Bottom