Mo Williams taking a page out of J.R. Smith's book. Guarantees Finals.

Mo Williams needs to shut his %%% up and play like he wants to make the Finals instead of just talking like it.

Between running his mouth about making the All-Star team, whining about calls like they're owed to him, and now this, Mo has become an annoying littleprick. Being on Lebron's team doesn't entitle you to ANYTHING. Play hard instead.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

If an overrated tree falls in the forrest, does it make a sound?

Frankie.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Rapidly ascending to most annoying player in the L.
adding on to his title of league's most undeserving all-star
smh.gif

(yes im still salty
tired.gif
... *****y @++ Cavs fans/Lebron FTL)

EDIT:
Word? want more news? Knicks suck.
Word? Thats news? Man where have i been at?
eyes.gif
smh.gif

cot damn i swear some people are just such fools when it comes to the Knicks. And when theyre down theyll just go and use that as an excuse, like we are somedelusional fans that think we just got 50 wins instead of 30.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Rapidly ascending to most annoying player in the L.
adding on to his title of league's most undeserving all-star
smh.gif

(yes im still salty
tired.gif
... *****y !%+ Cavs fans/Lebron FTL)

NY dudes always upset
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

By the way 17ppg, and 7apg isnt garbage....step your sports knowledge up.

Yeah, Mo Williams is not a scrub.

Mo doesn't play like a scrub, but he acts like it. I guess he's taking advantage of being on Lebron's team and getting attention because he knowsno one would give a rat's $$# about him anywhere else.

My final input in this post:

70% of NBA that guarantee wins, eventually win. I cant lie, the Cavs played horrible in game 3, but not 1 & 2. I think they relaxed, which allowed theMagic to take advantage. I like this guarantee by Mo. I think they'll take it.

Mo is heated up. He's out for revenge. Hes gonna prove a point these next games and take this series.

Cavaliers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

By the way 17ppg, and 7apg isnt garbage....step your sports knowledge up.

Yeah, Mo Williams is not a scrub.

Mo doesn't play like a scrub, but he acts like it. I guess he's taking advantage of being on Lebron's team and getting attention because he knows no one would give a rat's $$# about him anywhere else.

I agree.

70% of NBA that guarantee wins, eventually win. I cant lie, the Cavs played horrible in game 3, but not 1 & 2. I think they relaxed, which allowed the Magic to take advantage. I like this guarantee by Mo. I think they'll take it.
Word? If yall werent playing horrible than Mo is a ++#%%*! for that guarentee. Yalls are one lucky as %**@ Lebron 3 pointer from being down 3-0,and losing as much times on your homefloor as yall have done all season (one more LEGIT loss though not counting Cleveland's season finale where theyrested most of their starters.)

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I have yet to hear the JR Smith guarantee and this post doesn't have a source either. Where are you guys hearing this?
It was on Sportscenter earlier.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Garbage players making guarantees?

Is this what sports has come to?
FAREALL!?? You the same dude that SWEARS up and down and lebron is goin to NY
laugh.gif

You NY dudes are always upset about somethin.

When the *#%* did I ever say Lebron is DEF. coming to NY?

Clowns I swear, don't get butt hurt.
laugh.gif

Coming from a dude who's team is one lucky shot away from being down 3-0

Same could be said for JR Smith (Minus lucky shot)

"Guarantee we're going to win the series? Yeah, yeah," he said. "We are down 2-1. But there is nobody on this team and definitely not myself that says we are not going to win this series. Yeah, it is going to be tough. We know that. We get this game tomorrow, go home, still got home-court advantage.

"We don't see ourselves losing two out of three at home."

James didn't flinch when told Williams had guaranteed the Cavaliers would advance.

"He should. There's no other reason why we should be here," he said.

According to Cavs beat writer, Mo was baited into the question. But what do expect him to say?

They asked if he could guarantee they'd win the series.

Should he say, "no we're not going to win...we're just happy to be here..."

laugh.gif

I'm glad the King got his back.

Cavs will be fine. They roll through the first two rounds and finally spill some blood, and everyone goes Chicken Little.

They are only down ONE game and that's due to poor shooting from their usually reliable guns. They are one shot from being up 2-1 in the series. Yes Irealize that they are also one shot from being down 0-3.

But there's a lot of ball left to be played and it's not as if Orlando is blowing the Cavs out of the building left and right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom