modern men haircuts..

Probably not the pomade.

You have to shower regularly. 1-2 showers a day depending on how active you are.
Are you suggesting I don't shower?
roll.gif

yo, that guy with the tutorial has a too much pomede or whatever b.

I don't like using that stuff at all.

I think I have the Crew pomade, it was alright.

I like the paul mitchell tea tree pomade. It smells pretty cool.

I prefer my hair after I put on the moose/gel/pomade and I mess it up and it stays in shape but without the comb lines.

View media item 1023975When I first started off. Never went through the "ugly phase" or at least I don't think i did cuz my hair looked fresh here

View media item 1023976More recently in vegas a few weeks ago

Shoutout to my barber, he's the nicest. Make sure your barber cuts you up nice cuz the quality of the cut makes all the difference.

View media item 1023975When I first started off. Never went through the "ugly phase" or at least I don't think i did cuz my hair looked fresh here

View media item 1023976More recently in vegas a few weeks ago

Shoutout to my barber, he's the nicest. Make sure your barber cuts you up nice cuz the quality of the cut makes all the difference.

lucky you man, when I was growing out my hair it was a mess. Had to wear a hat for a couple of weeks..

I prefer my hair after I put on the moose/gel/pomade and I mess it up and it stays in shape but without the comb lines.
Everyones hair is different.  How you style your hair won't be the same for the next guy just because you don't like it doesn't mean its bad.  Moose won't give me any hold/  gel works but I don't like how stiff it leaves my hair therefore pomade worked the best for me.  Check this video out if you have thick hair like his and mine.

Everyones hair is different.  How you style your hair won't be the same for the next guy just because you don't like it doesn't mean its bad.  Moose won't give me any hold/  gel works but I don't like how stiff it leaves my hair therefore pomade worked the best for me.  Check this video out if you have thick hair like his and mine.
i never said it was bad.

whats up with people on this website reading things that aren't there.

Is there a certain length my hair gotta be to get that sleek slick back look? 

And what kinda pomade do y'all use? My hair is thick as **** and I can't seem to get it to hold the way I want. Have used American Crew (hold not strong enough), Murray's (too damn strong), and Axe.

Last edited:
any good barbers in maryland?

lookin for a new one and saw some pretty good reviews on the suitebarbershop

Is there a certain length my hair gotta be to get that sleek slick back look? 

And what kinda pomade do y'all use? My hair is thick as **** and I can't seem to get it to hold the way I want. Have used American Crew (hold not strong enough), Murray's (too damn strong), and Axe.

Depends on what type of hair you have.. I have straight hair and I had to grow it past 8 to slick it back..I use to use that got2be glue when my hair was shorter , but now I use the axe pomade

This stuff>

Went and got an undercut this weekend. Turned out a lot better than I expected, might post a picture later.

In the last year or so I have changed my hair dramatically. I have always had a bit of a high hairline that has not changed since high school and now I am in the mid 30's. I am not by any means loosing my hair. My hair color has always looked a bit plain. I went to the stylist I have been going to for the last 15 years and they have always wanted me to experiment with color. So I have been going with an undercut and about once every 3-4 months have been doing highlights and lowlights with regular haircuts in between every 3-4 weeks . My hair got 5 times thicker by doing this and looks awesome. I did it because I wanted something new after a breakup and the women that I have gone out with over the last year love it. I recently took some new headshots for a few potential acting assignments and they look great as well. So I have always been kind of that conservative macho guy but I will tell everyone here to take a risk with your hair and try something new and keep changing it up and do not be afraid to get some color.
laugh.gif

Gonna try that crew fiber tomorrow.

I got an interview with the electrical union on the 10th. Gonna get a haircut before it, you guys think it'd be cool to still rock the pompadour there?

How do I go about getting the Shawn Wayans cut in "Don't Be A Menace in South Central" & "The Wayans Show"? I already have a hi-top fade. I just need the twisties on the top.

Around 4 years ago I was rocking the comb over, more so like beans718 up there and I was thinking about going back... I don't have any social networks nor do I "go out" anymore..had no idea EVERYONE is doing their hair like that. The sheep is real.

I think I'll stick with my man bun til Jesus comes back.

Last edited:
Went and got an undercut this weekend. Turned out a lot better than I expected, might post a picture later.
Just switched it an undercut a couple months ago. I really like the cut as well. Im growing the top and back out and just have my barber trim it and fade me in.

i've been looking for a thread like this

i want to ditch my fauxhawk and get this
View media item 1015452

not sure how long i have to grow my hair out though
That's what I'm rollin with right now. Just a little shorter on sides. But my hair is about 3 1/2 inch right now. Id say at least 3in to make it look right

Edit: nvm. Bored at work so I pulled a strand of hair and its a tad bit over 4in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom