what are you guys rocking right now?

since its summer I'm going 3 on top with a bald face

kinda wanna grow a bun again for the fall

I used this.
il_570xN.657218338_pgdi.jpg

Never again. Was a ***** to wash out.

I got thick hair btw. Samoan texture

Last edited:

This is only true for clippers. Haven't had a black barber do a proper cut with scissors up top. 
Agreed. I went to Legends Barbershop in CA (right next to Supreme) and supposedly they one of the best.

dude was all kind of whack with the scissors b. ****** my hair up smh.

What kind of haircut is this?

I currently have a very similar cut, but the top is a little shorter and no beard.

I'm foggy on the details, but I think the sides are a 1.5 to 3 fade at the disconnect. The top is just scissored.

I'm really satisfied with it. Looks well with or without product. Currently using Suavecito.

Last edited:
Provide the pics so we can get an idea. I'm trying to grow my hair up top but since I had a combover with the line, it's super disproportioned.
Would like it something like this
View media item 2116300

No pics atm.

I have a disconnect, but no hard part.

Mine is a lot shorter than that. The length works for me because of how thick/curly my hair is.

I got HELLA thin hair :frown:

i don't even think mine is gonna look how i want it to after all is said and done

I got HELLA thin hair :frown:
i don't even think mine is gonna look how i want it to after all is said and done

Maybe use a volumizing shampoo / conditioner and a hairdryer when you style it.

Last edited:
Get the Aussie 3-minute miracle moisture product if you want to wash out oil based pomades. Thank me later

Shaved my head since I gave myself a bad haircut before. Might rock the Asian afro / puffy hair for a few months. Maybe get tape-ups again.

I have imperial on my amazon wishlist.

I need super strong hold for my hair. Recently bought the layrite cement clay. Expensive at $19 for 4.2 ounces. It works okay, my hair is short at the moment so maybe it'll work better when it grows longer. It's definitely easier to put in my hair than hanz de fuko claymation.

Back
Top Bottom