Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by kingferic

Nice pic.
pimp.gif

Hope ur not talking about my horrid picture.. 
laugh.gif

Google My Touch Camera.. 

FTL. 

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Don't wear these without

water/stain proofing them first.
Can you recommend a good product?

I usually go with SofSole or Penguin. I had some blue suede SB bruins that had beer spilled on them multiple times one night and after one light cleaning they were like new.
Champs waterproofer tends to run out quicker for me and seems thinner. Maybe it's just my imagination.

Should I roll with the white strings are the dark grey strings what do yall think

34hxn2r.jpg

sorry for the bad quality pic but also noticed the grade school material is different the mens. Cant believe they used the ashy material like the material that was on the black/red retro 6s

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by prince726

Was gonna but have the cg11 n pewter but I saw these with burgundy laces n they made these look soo good

Where?
i saw this picture a long time ago thinking that these was goin to be the wolf grey but burgundy still would look good on them
nike-air-jordan-samples.jpg

Still on the fence on these...after seeing the material on the GS I'm leaning towards passing. Love the V's, but I'm just not feeling these. Knowing me I'd probably cash them with a quickness. I'm coo with my BINs until I see some more cw's
Those white and navy's ^ are niiice tho! I'd copp those instantly

I'm Passing on these so I can double up on the True Blue 3's. I seen the Wolf Grey 5's in person at a local sneaker spot in my area. They're not bad but they're not "GREAT". THey are "ok". 

I asked the guy how much at the store that had em early. He said "$190.00" Because they come with a t - shirt

I said how much without the t - shirt he said $170.00 . Seems like they were trying to overchagre because they got em' a couple days early

My lil girl will be swaggin with these at the playground...lol...passin swag to the children FTW!

I was only planning on getting one pair of these, but after rockin' em one time,I can already see that I'm gonna need a backup pair for later...

Nicely done shoe.

I used regular water proofer from the store...I think the can I bought was from shoe palace.

these are nice but im really on the fench...this aint really a summer shoe and plus i a whole grey shoe...idk CG was good but these idk

oh also are these GR??? i called a house of hoops and a guy said no...

Originally Posted by ijapino

I was only planning on getting one pair of these, but after rockin' em one time,I can already see that I'm gonna need a backup pair for later...

Nicely done shoe.

Exactly what I was thinking after wearing them for a little bit today.
These are going to get A LOT of use this summer.

I think I'll definitely be doubling up on this one. I don't have any shops in my area to check them out, but the pictures I've seen look great. Like the posters above, I think they'll be getting lots of wear this sumemr. I'm going to order them off deadstock.ca , the boys there always come correct and make sure I get my pairs quick.

Originally Posted by Tony906

only 32 pages and they come out this weekend they will sit

SNEAKERHEADS AREN'T ON THEM TOO TOUGH BUT THE HOOD IS. THESE ARE ALL I'M HEARING AROUND HERE EVERY TIME I STOP IN THE HOOD SPOTS. WITH THAT SAID IF YOU WANT THEM ON DISCOUNT SHOULDN'T BE TO HARD TO WAIT A BIT. THEY WILL GO ON SALE.

most people asking about these have the sneaker intelligence of a stick.

similar to the majority that bought the electric green foams, coming in asking for the colorway nickname but not even knowing what shoe it is
sick.gif

think ill go for the dunkman brons instead. hopefully the general public thinks they're "ugly" or "strange" and stay away

Back
Top Bottom