Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

does anyone know if i can use the foot locker vip birthday coupon i got through email on the wolf grey's? if so then i might just cop..

All the cats still hypin on the YOTR and the hype hangover from that release will help overshadow these for those wantin to copp. Shout out to Mr2Cool80 on the hook up and look out.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/clo/2373992429.html
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

But these will be going for $400!!
wink.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nikestore on twitter is trying to hype them up, "@UNKI3MATT Definitely not as limited as YOTR, but still expected to sell out due to demand."

I just came back from the mall and my boy pulled out these Wolf Grey V's and I was like
eek.gif
WOW
eek.gif
!!! I was so caught up in the YOTR 7 release, for some reason I thought these were suede like the Ragin Bulls pack but theyre not at all Suede. The materials are hella nice.

These release this weekend in the UK saw them for the first time today, have to say i was impressed. Normally with a jordan i've been looking forward to i'm almost disapointed sometimes when i see em with these there was none of that. Its actually dare i say it almost a quality shoe. Will be doubled up on for sure

Are these gonna be like the past Jordan releases (3 & 7).. Limited GR, widely available but...
Again just like the others have said, Saw them Yesterday in person at my Local FTL and this are highly under-rated blue tint soles fits nicely to its "soft" grey NUBUCK upper..

I think I can use this as formal shoes... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Boy! I could sleep with this... just a few more days! 
happy.gif

Got one pair for retail. Will try and cop using military discount once these drop. Itll be interesting to see how these do this weekend

Originally Posted by nikeairon

These or the Metallics....That is the question...

Thats how I felt but I think Ima have to cop both but dbl up on the black metallics...........or should I dbl up on these????  Decisions, decisions
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, cot damn JB got me

thankfully i have the 06 metallics...or was it 07....anyways....fnl, fta, ftl, and champs are gettin these in my area, with each store getting 18 pairs, with the exception of fnl....i dont have their numbers

Originally Posted by rojanjon

These gonna be that sleeper release of 2011. YOTR takin up all the cake.

You think so? I can empathize with you on this though...I JUST got done saying this about the Stealth III's in September. I like these V's, but between the white sock liner(which looks amazing right now) and that Blue "Ice" sole, they look a liiittle suspect to me. The Reason I don;t wear my White/Red XIII's now. And some nitpicky things can be said about that III as well...Think I'm torn between the two.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

You think so? I can empathize with you on this though...I JUST got done saying this about the Stealth III's in September. I like these V's, but between the white sock liner(which looks amazing right now) and that Blue "Ice" sole, they look a liiittle suspect to me. The Reason I don;t wear my White/Red XIII's now. And some nitpicky things can be said about that III as well...Think I'm torn between the two.
grin.gif

Yea I feel you there; just gotta waterproof 'em and keep 'em clean after every wear. No troddin round in the rain with these haha...on the real though, I have a feelin these will do well sales-wise and will be a hot commodity for years to come (if kept DS of course).
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Don't wear these without

water/stain proofing them first.
Can you recommend a good product?

I know Im a few days late but I've been busy...PENGUIN is my first choice!

Originally Posted by AGalvan23

I dont like the wrickles in the front

Co-sign.  Nice colorway though.  Saw them in person today, and the colors pop, but the material and wrinkles are going to be a big love it/hate it thing.  I have a feeling these are going to sit on shelves.  Might cop on disco down the line, but definitely not retail.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

These or the Metallics....That is the question...

With what JB has done to the Metallics I think the Wolf Greys are a no brainer. I love the Metallics (actually owned these back in 90) but not with suede.

Didn't really plan on copping at first, got the shipment in at my job today. THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL. If my girl goes half with me I'm getting em... *crosses fingers*

*broke*

*shrug*

Originally Posted by Sneak King

grin.gif

Yea I feel you there; just gotta waterproof 'em and keep 'em clean after every wear. No troddin round in the rain with these haha...on the real though, I have a feelin these will do well sales-wise and will be a hot commodity for years to come (if kept DS of course).

nerd.gif

Honestly they'll be very easy to maintain. Only thing really is the sock liner cause it's white. Other than that you use a protectant and you can use a suede/nubuck kit from kiwi to clean it which takes no more than a minute to do after you wear them. Oh almost forgot the yellowing you just can't avoid it.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Are these gonna be like the past Jordan releases (3 & 7).. Limited GR, widely available but...
Again just like the others have said, Saw them Yesterday in person at my Local FTL and this are highly under-rated blue tint soles fits nicely to its "soft" grey NUBUCK upper..

I think I can use this as formal shoes... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Boy! I could sleep with this... just a few more days! 
happy.gif
*@@#% @ "limited GR" 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom