Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

picked up easily this morning, preordered a few weeks ago from footlocker.... The shoe feels great sucks for anyone who didn't cop

Originally Posted by TeeGOhDee

picked up easily this morning, preordered a few weeks ago from footlocker.... The shoe feels great sucks for anyone who didn't cop

How did you pre-order from Footlocker?????????

walk into the mall this morning n copped da last 10, i was gone wait til later tonight glad i didnt

Safe to say these were produced in lower numbers than playoff 13s, cement 3s, and Bordeaux 7s?  It's obvious wolf greys wouldn't sell like those so JB made lesser?
btw look at how many pairs of bordeaux 7s are on ebay.  About 60 pairs per size. 
roll.gif
 I'm sure that many wolf greys won't be on there.

copped a sz 9 last night on eastbay hearing that they run big but wanted to actually see how they fit. went to the ftl at south coast plaza here in so cal to try them on and the sz 9 was a bit snug.
tried on the sz 9.5 and it was perfect so i grabbed them, manager wouldn't let me use the bday coupon though. called eastbay to cancel my sz 9 so i'm good. congrats to everyone who copped that
wanted them.

just canceled my FNL order since I got thru on eastbay.....hopefully it processes before it ships from FNL

blockquote>zyr12 wrote:
Originally Posted by teemaku

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

I got to use the bday coupon at ftl on these.
lucky you bro. where you located at?
nerd.gif

They won't let me use them, say I gotta wait 2 weeks.

I got to use my B-day coupon as well at FA/$136.36 with tax / good thang the manager was cool about it/

These Vs are nice but I have to pass. I have a trip coming up and I need to save money for it. Saw them in person and very impress with quality and look of these kicks.

Checked last night to see if Swoosh would have kicked-in for these and NEGATIVE. Definitely like the shoes, but they don't seem to be retail "worthy". Wish they'd hit outlets, but that doesn't look like it's happening...

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Guys think there's resell value in these bad boys?

I think in maybe about a year or so, but only to a degree.  5's usually tend to appreciate eventually.  If the burgundies are going for 200 and above now, I don't see any reason why these won't eventually.  Might take a little while though.

Went to the mall to finally check out the finally product and I must say JB did a good job on these. Ended up buying two pairs and got to use the birthday coupon. Got both pairs including tax for $135 each, so not too terribly bad. 

Easy Cop. No One apparently knows that the mall closer to my house just strated getting retro's on release day. I got to sit down and try both 10.5 and 11's on before choosing the 11. Very Nice!!!!!!!!

Ima have to wait it out on these.... electric green foams and true blue 3s are more of a priority for me

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs!

We will be shipping these shoes in a box.
Is this a regular thing now for all shoes?  Plastic bag shipping was the reason I stopped using eastbay.

Thanks
This is not a regular occurrence for all shoes.  At this time, we are only shipping most of the Jordan Retro shoes in a box.  I am still working on getting us to ship all shoes in a box, but do not have a time frame on when this will happen.

EastbayRep - Ray

No offense, but I cant believe people are still crying about boxes.    Its a stupid box.  As long as my shoes arent damaged, I couldnt care less about the box.  It just stays in the closet and collects dust anyway.  Eastbay If I continue getting free shipping and no tax, I dont care if you ship in a plastic bag.  But I know Im the minority here, and good job on addressing the issue.

Cop real easy here in Vegas Nike. Got there at 8:40 store opened at 9. Not that much heads were out there probably less than 50 and they had 2 per costumer limit. I think most people pass on these that's why there wasn't as much but these kicks are nice! Sorry for the sleepers! I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of heads saying " damn, why did I pass on these?! " I'm glad I changed my mind last night on picking them up! Would of regretted if I missed out. Congrats on everyone that got a pair! Mines will stay DS till next year! Hope TBs will be this easy to get my hands on.

Back
Top Bottom