Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Held this today at Footlocker, the material was definitely different than what i expected. These are getting bought as soon as my associates card comes in.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

Held this today at Footlocker, the material was definitely different than what i expected. These are getting bought as soon as my associates card comes in.

Can you elaborate on the material?

Well since the material changes shades as you rub on the shoe you would think it's a nubuck or a very short cut suede. It actually feels like a leather/suede hybrid if that makes any sense. If anyone know's the name of the material please let me know cause I think it's dope.
I just read on Wikipedia that suede is a type of leather so these could possibly be a very very short cut suede, still not sure though.

Originally Posted by eldrinlee

these should of came out in tha winter my green beans are better for now n these could be for colder days but when i went up there to get em i thought they looked horrible so i passed

was thinking the exact same thing
happy.gif

I wanted to get these, but the Denim AF1s have stolen my attention.

Hopefully Ill be able to get these on discount in a few weeks.

I wonder if I should cancel my 2nd pair or hold on to those to sell later? I ordered online just in case I couldn't cop this morning...

Originally Posted by shinkuhadouken91

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FINISHLINE NEAR ME HASNT EVEN SOLD ONE PAIR.....
then again, you said there aren't alot of sneakerheads around your way...

Theyre too busy grippin grain to be bothered with shoes.

I was gonna pass but couldnt resist. I'm a sucker for grey and an even bigger sucker for the V's.

My newest child and his brothers.

Originally Posted by taivan

these sold out surprisingly fast in canada..

What part??? I'm vacationing in Vegas right now, stop by niketown in Caesars and they had 2 pairs left (8 + 15, I think) sales associate said they got 100 pairs and I was there at 530pm.

Up until these came out yesterday, I liked the shoes but I wasn't completely sure if I was going to cop or not. As weeks went on, I started to like these more and more, first because it's a clean colorway (grey sneakers are always a good look IMO) and because these are the Air jordan V's....

So I go to the mall at 10 am opening time, and only myself and some chick waiting for the opening of the store. I contemplated only getting one pair, but as soon as I saw the materials and craftsmanship on these V's, I ended up buying 2 pairs for $300 flat......thought to myself walking out the door, that maybe I made a mistake in copping doubles of these since I wasn't sure how much I was going to even wear these...but I figured I could always return the shoe or just sit on it and re-sell the spare pair later on....

But the more I looked at the shoes at home, the more I fell in love with them....nh. It really is a great sneaker colorway of the classic V's. I think in retrospect, keeping both pairs is the smart thing to do. (Btw...my pairs are immaculate...no creasing on the toeboxes at all...on either pair).

Checked these out yesterday....that suede/leather hybrid is really something else...its like it has a slight tumbled or vintage JB leather look to it sprinked around certain parts of the shoe! I'd say rock with white laces and good to go. Like every release it seem that everyone is out rocking their pairs but with dope releases like these its very easy to understand why! Quality and quantity? JB got this V right 
pimp.gif

Well if anyone is after a sz 11 I just canceled my pair cause I already got a pair. Just give Nike a call and see if they show up on the system yet
smile.gif

didn't want to pay retail for the wolf grey's.. but seems like i might have to since they not make it to the clearance rack... can i use the foot locker vip $25 birthday coupon on these? if so i might cop.. also wanted to ask if theres any restrictions on the birthday coupon for jordans, if not then i might save it for the true blues...

Originally Posted by xiangc610

didn't want to pay retail for the wolf grey's.. but seems like i might have to since they not make it to the clearance rack... can i use the foot locker vip $25 birthday coupon on these? if so i might cop.. also wanted to ask if theres any restrictions on the birthday coupon for jordans, if not then i might save it for the true blues...
i couldn't use the coupon so it all depends on the employee or manager if they are cool with it or not. i've used the 30 coupon on the bordeuaxs before and the employee was chill about it.

I went to the mall around 10:40am yesterday..and was not gonna cop but when I saw 'em in person they looked a lot better than I thought so i copped for 135 from Footlocker
pimp.gif

These are dope..

I bought the last size 10..they were selling pretty quickly..very surprised at that..but glad I copped..

Back
Top Bottom