Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

sounds like a lot of people are not feeling these/passing on them . i guess im in the minority here cause i love these. does anyone think these will sell out?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

these are dope.. summer time with some shorts FTW

isnt that what the CG 11's are for? I personally feel shoes that have a majority color in them that are not black should be worn with shorts...except playoff 13's...
these will likely sell out eventually but will be majorly overshadowed by the True Blue 3's

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

They're ok, just too plain for me. I'll pass.
+1.

Too "LS" for my liking.

I usually like wearing what he wore on the court... Or atleast a bad cheap mirror of it...
laugh.gif

me too. i dont just stick to OG colorways but i will pass. absolutely no contrast on this shoe. its just all grey, very boring.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

these are dope.. summer time with some shorts FTW

isnt that what the CG 11's are for? I personally feel shoes that have a majority color in them that are not black should be worn with shorts...except playoff 13's...
these will likely sell out eventually but will be majorly overshadowed by the True Blue 3's

Wouldn't the Playoff XIIIs already fit into that mostly black category, or are you saying that you think those should only be rocked with shorts too?
Maybe it's because my denim is slim (skinny to NTers), but I haven't had any trouble with a pair of Jordans looking weird/only looking good with shorts. 
ohwell.gif

On topic though, if these do indeed drop on the 14th, I'll be copping these and the True Blues.

way more people are buying these from my site than they did the bordeaux ... so iuno what that means but they will probably sell out quick

theyre alright, but i think i will just get one pair and not double. i dont know what it is about them, but they dont pop. maybe its because theyre not OG cw's.

Originally Posted by just another pair

theyre alright, but i think i will just get one pair and not double. i dont know what it is about them, but they dont pop. maybe its because theyre not OG cw's.

THIS.

THANKS JB FOR GIVING ME A MONTH BREAK BEFORE TB 3'S AND CARDINAL 7'S.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by just another pair

THIS.

THANKS JB FOR GIVING ME A MONTH BREAK BEFORE TB 3'S AND CARDINAL 7'S.

Exactly. I can now sit back and play strip bingo with grandma.

June... here i cume!!!

Back
Top Bottom