Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

I really like these as I am a sucker for cool grey, and they are arguably the best retro + Jordan V, but I think I will pass.  After seeing how the netting (not the sole, I could care less about that) on my 06 black/silver pair yellowed, I dont know if I would buy another pair of Vs.  It was bad when my wife told me her dad liked one of my shoes.  I asked her which one and she said Air Jordan V, they are black and green
sick.gif
 and sure enough she was right, the toung has a greenish tint to it.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by just another pair

theyre alright, but i think i will just get one pair and not double. i dont know what it is about them, but they dont pop. maybe its because theyre not OG cw's.

THIS.

THANKS JB FOR GIVING ME A MONTH BREAK BEFORE TB 3'S AND CARDINAL 7'S.
Co-sign.

i know i don't want to get them, but for some reason i will get them. probably don't want to kick myself for getting them. i can always return them later if i need to.

stitching's not blue it's light graphite or am I trippin?///edit dang those pics do make it look blue the eff jb the early release pairs looked fine why mess that up?
mad.gif

man guess I'll have to wait to see them in person
30t6p3b.gif

Hmmmm....I'm not feeling These after this round of pictures.Will have to wait see these in the flesh, but so many good shoes to drop this year, will probably miss these.

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Anybody know what kind of rease this is? General? Footlockers, Champs and Eastbay or like the Burgundy's a few years ago?
co-sign ... can someone please confirm the type of release this will be ?

Back
Top Bottom