136027-005-r4.jpg

136027-005-r5.jpg

136027-005-r6.jpg

136027-005-r7.jpg

136027-005-r8.jpg

136027-005-r9.jpg

136027-005-r10.jpg

Now, Japan is in need of your help !!

Girl at work said shell buy me these the true blues, and the cardinals if I giive her my yotrs for retail? I'm getting these regardless cuz fives are my fave. But y'all think that's a good deal?

I've been sold since day 1.

These are the best 5's coming out this year.

check your pairs though.. some of the pairs got creases on the toe already.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Girl at work said shell buy me these the true blues, and the cardinals if I giive her my yotrs for retail? I'm getting these regardless cuz fives are my fave. But y'all think that's a good deal?
You can sell your YOTR for like $400...Estimated Prices: True Blues-$145 with tax..Cardinals-$165 with tax..Grey 5s-$165 with tax...Total price:$475

However, if you don't need the cash, I would keep the YOTR 7s because all 3 of those kicks are General Release so you could easily get em for retail..If you end up wanting the YOTR 7s again in the future, you'll be paying an arm and a leg for them

I'm still on the fence...but these will be around so well c...but def feeling em, just don't know that I need them

Waiting in line this morning some younger cats were talkin' bout how they weren't feeling these at all, and that they'd be around for weeks anyways. I gave one of the guys a funny look. Not only are these pretty smooth, I just don't see them sitting on shelves very long. Then again, it's a general release and JB is rapin wallets so far in 2011, so perhaps he is right. I know I'll be picking these up next Saturday morning just to be sure.

I got my pair on lock. The materials are like the burgundy LS V's

that dropped a few years back. I'm feelin these no matter what

anyone says. If they sit ....great I'll double up on a heavy discount!

People make such a big deal over limeted/GR. If these were limited

or a QS people would go crazy for these. They look a lot better than the

YOTR VII's that dropped IMO anyways.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

I've been sold since day 1.

These are the best 5's coming out this year.

check your pairs though.. some of the pairs got creases on the toe already.
Amen on that this store had a pair on display and the toe box was destroyed with creases already and they had just got their shipment 
ohwell.gif

someone had a pair on today with creases but oddly enough he said he paid $400 SMH YEA RIGHTTTTTT LOL

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

someone had a pair on today with creases but oddly enough he said he paid $400 SMH YEA RIGHTTTTTT LOL

Maybe if he got them... 3-4 months ago.

WHY DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO TAKE PICS WITH BLK/WHITE/GREY BACKGROUNDS ...IT REALLY MAKES THE PICTURES LOOK COLORLESS...AND THAT NOT APPEALING FOR THE SHOE

Originally Posted by j o 19

WHY DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO TAKE PICS WITH BLK/WHITE/GREY BACKGROUNDS ...IT REALLY MAKES THE PICTURES LOOK COLORLESS...AND THAT NOT APPEALING FOR THE SHOE

THE SHOE ITSELF IS NOT APPEALING.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Yup.

And imagine how appealing they'll be when the soles are nice and yellow.

Back
Top Bottom