Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

I'm not that surprised, it's a basic color. The problem when they do color+'s, they do them like the orion VII's. They need to keep it simple.

I saw this Search Description on Ebay and it made me Laugh!

"JORDAN V 5 SZ 11 WOLFMAN COOL GREY FOAMPOSITE 1 2 3 4 6"

Jordan V Wolfmans!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm with the majority of y'all that didn't think these would sell as well as they did.I wasn't planning on copping,I woke up an hour after my local mall opened and out of footlocker,fnl,& footaction only footaction had my size.so I went up and copped before I'd feel I'd regret it.I can say that the shoe itself is impressive and pictures do no glory but I don't wear much grey,my cool Greys have been worn once with a white v neck and matching fitted.I jus threw the white laces in and put them
In my stack.I'll probably forget about them and let's see if value goes up in a year or so.I'm deploying in December so im trying to pick up every worthy release this year and deadstock til i come back in 2013

I've seen some eBay bids go up to past $200 on release day.last time I called niketown Seattle & HoH tukwila they still had full size runs,I can't speak for now though

Got a chance to check em out in person on release day, but store didn't have my size :-\. They look great, and the leather looks pretty solid in quality. Still on the hunt, and hoping NDC restocks em next week. I'll pass on these if I can't find em for retail or lower. Anyone know of a site with a 9 still in stock?

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Got a chance to check em out in person on release day, but store didn't have my size :-\. They look great, and the leather looks pretty solid in quality. Still on the hunt, and hoping NDC restocks em next week. I'll pass on these if I can't find em for retail or lower. Anyone know of a site with a 9 still in stock?
http://sneaker.st/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=8069
not retail but shipping is free so it's close.

you have to be a member of their vip program to use the coupon. they ask you for it and need to scan it when you make your purchase.
you can just sign up right then and there. it won't take more than a couple minutes of your time.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

you have to be a member of their vip program to use the coupon. they ask you for it and need to scan it when you make your purchase.
you can just sign up right then and there. it won't take more than a couple minutes of your time.

Will there be a fee?

EDIT: I PRINTED THE COUPON IS THAT ALRITE?

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

http://sneaker.st/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=8069
not retail but shipping is free so it's close.

thats a good price...i bought mine retail and paid $162.15 w/ tax. so $160 w/ free shipping and no tax is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

Will there be a fee?

no fee.
yes, a printout of the coupon is what they accept.

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

i signed up for the vip club thing do i show em my vip card and the coupon code and can i get a pci of the coupon code for ftl
Will there be a fee?

no fee.
yes, a printout of the coupon is what they accept.

do i show em my vip card or i tell em i have one? can i print my vip card and the coupon card out and shoe it at chekout? srry or the questions
indifferent.gif

i really cannot get with the material but more so the clear side mesh...that pushes me away from 5's...but idk...maybe i will cop a 5 at some point. does anyone have pictures of older 5's so i could see the yellowing?

Back
Top Bottom