Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by dooftard

everyone who lace swapped... was it 45" or 54"

Also everyone who swapped....Where did you cop your flat laces?
dooftard: It depends on your shoe size. I recommend 54" but I copped 72" because I wear a size 14, and I laced my 5s almost all the way to the top.

haam sap lao: I copped my laces from ebay but you can try your local shoe store.

appreciate the response, bro.  Hard to come by on here sometimes
smile.gif

probably would make more sense to take em out and measure em, but I don't nothing to measure em with.

as far as where to get laces? 
http://shop.fullylaced.com/category/sb-laces           for sb laces and xi rope laces
finishline
ebay

Nice that now the toddler sizes have the reflective tongue..... wasn't always like that with past jordan V releases!

You guys weren't kidding. They look so much better in person. Definitely going to swap laces, but not sure if I'm going to go with white flats or white ovals...
I was looking forward to seeing a burgundy insole to contrast with the burgundy Vs, but it's just plain white...

8w06xi.jpg

I've seen a number of pairs around me, but the soles are yellowed on basically all of the ones I've asked to look at... so I still haven't copped.

Anyone else seeing this around them?  Or are people just copping them despite the soles?  I probably would if they were discounted (plus the $25 off or something)... but not for retail.

Originally Posted by sniper

You guys weren't kidding. They look so much better in person. Definitely going to swap laces, but not sure if I'm going to go with white flats or white ovals...
I was looking forward to seeing a burgundy insole to contrast with the burgundy Vs, but it's just plain white...

8w06xi.jpg

Nice BMW emblem placement
smile.gif

^Haha! It was either that or a full-on crotch shot. I believe I went in the right direction...

Back
Top Bottom