Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

12.jpg
Via Modern Notoriety

I think it was supposed to a reverse from the burgundy V...if you can recall, the burgundy V had an all around burgundy color with the other parts being Light Graphite..

I think it was supposed to a reverse from the burgundy V...if you can recall, the burgundy V had an all around burgundy color with the other parts being Light Graphite..

23 on the side is getting old now, it needs to be left off.   I do like the leather they used though... 
222.jpg

4441.jpg

23 on the side is getting old now, it needs to be left off.   I do like the leather they used though... 
222.jpg

4441.jpg

FrenchBlue23:
23 on the side is getting old now, it needs to be left off.
HAYL nah!! My dude, I could not possibly disagree with you more!
laugh.gif

I wish there was a 23 on every colorway of every Air Jordan, and the placement/font of the 23 on the V is one of my favorite combos of all!

FrenchBlue23:
laugh.gif

I wish there was a 23 on every colorway of every Air Jordan, and the placement/font of the 23 on the V is one of my favorite combos of all!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

FrenchBlue23:
laugh.gif

I'm with you.  I love the 23 on the Vs, no matter if the OGs had them or not...they all SHOULD have had them to begin with.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

FrenchBlue23:
laugh.gif

I'm with you.  I love the 23 on the Vs, no matter if the OGs had them or not...they all SHOULD have had them to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom