Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Draft should be held in January, right before the tournament/season. Remember the fiasco we had last year doing the !@++ early?

Why the alien face Hyper? lol
Yea we do it early and miss out on a good amount of the regulars who are away/home for the holidays and then we have a good amount of people no show.  Why don't we just wait until after the holidays and do the sign ups and draft in mid-Jan?

I think I know why.
nerd.gif

Probably because they let me party with them and I couldn't contribute to their little win streak.
laugh.gif

Donut must be mad too because he cut out after that loss.
laugh.gif

For those that want to invite me to parties going forward, please be aware that I run random setups just because so don't expect any stellar performances from me.

Over kill + 2 LMG's w/ ext. mags.

AR + breath proficiency.

1887 + 2 attachment proficiency.

I just unlocked that RPG at level 80, it's gonna be fun.
pimp.gif

Man...
30t6p3b.gif

IDK what prompted me to get on the computer and type that garbage after I came home. Wild night, though.
Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Didn't they ban 4loko?!?

Illo what you sipping on??
4Loko still around they just took certain ingredients out. I stopped #$!++#* with it last year though, no need to make your heart go through all that.
30t6p3b.gif

Henn and the Cap, to answer your 2nd question.

I'll be on around 11 PM.
haha 
roll.gif
my man !!

i got like 4 of my teammates running around on every level with the chickens on it killing chickens thinking their gonna get a title and a emblem for killing chickens
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and i guess the server is down right now cuz i was just running with battousai and now i cant get back online
30t6p3b.gif

Just played MW3 again ... And tried Drop Zone w/ Keef. PushThat, Casper & Cuzzo
Not gonna lie ... it was kinda fun...

Just cause its a HUGE cluster**** & super chaotic.... 
laugh.gif

But i cant imagine playing that gamemode alone... 

You dont play that gamemode for K/D and all that.. You play that for !%%$ for fun... Cause you can' take that gamemode seriously.. its just *Boom Boom* *Pew Pew* *Death*plus the LOLs in the party/lobby.. 

Anyways, it was fun.... 

Anyone play Team Defender? That %%$* is pretty fun... but the spawns are a total mess.

We should run more objective based matches instead of regular TDM for the tourney, regular TDM is boring. Dom, Kill Confirmed, and Team Defender.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif

You dont play that gamemode for K/D and all that.. You play that for !%%$ for fun... Cause you can' take that gamemode seriously.. its just *Boom Boom* *Pew Pew* *Death*plus the LOLs in the party/lobby.. 

Anyways, it was fun.... 
yeah its crazy 
laugh.gif
...i run riot shield trophy system blast shield...just went 5-18 with 17 assists 
sick.gif
 but had 4000 points 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I think I know why.
nerd.gif

Probably because they let me party with them and I couldn't contribute to their little win streak.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

For those that want to invite me to parties going forward, please be aware that I run random setups just because so don't expect any stellar performances from me.

AR + breath proficiency.

pimp.gif

You know you're always welcome to join my games brother, always enjoy hearing the sound of constant LMG fire
laugh.gif
I rarely see you on though.

I think I know why.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

AR + breath proficiency.

pimp.gif

I don't even know what kinda win streak I was on.

All I know is that we were winning 170-100 or something like that, and we somehow lost the game...

Disgusting.

laugh.gif

Anyways, it was fun.... 

ohh x-box thread died already? its time for you to return home boy 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Anyone play Team Defender? That %%$* is pretty fun... but the spawns are a total mess.

We should run more objective based matches instead of regular TDM for the tourney, regular TDM is boring. Dom, Kill Confirmed, and Team Defender.

yeah im down.

ill be honest.. tdm is not bad.. i used to hate it.

i wanna get back to snd.  i used to be super in cod4 and good on mw2.

Whenever I DON'T play with NT I go straight ham. Whenever I DO play with them I do "alright.".

Last night I was straight caca
30t6p3b.gif

But then again my brother and I share accounts so he's usually doing the majority of the dying while I'm getting the W and the kills
pimp.gif

btw, I need help thinking about what to tell these kids that message me dozens of times a day about the yellow clan tag and custom emblem.

That killing the chickens one is pretty nice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ohh x-box thread died already? its time for you to return home boy 

Did you expect it to live? Since when do 360 threads ever beat out PS3 threads in pages? 

Plus i dont keep up with the game like that anymore to know patches & updates and %$%# to update the thread.. 

My thread still looks better though
& So whats my home? the PS3 or 360 ? 

i was playing with demize and atl earlier...

this game is mad annoying. horrible hit detection, spawn system makes u spawn where the enemy is right behind u,

and to add insult to injury

lag compensation

indifferent.gif

After not playing for about 4 days, I hop on and the game is surprisingly smooth for me, no hiccups or hit detection errors. It could be that it's late and not many people are on :kanye shrug: but I'm having fun tonight, haven't been able to say that in awhile.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i was playing with demize and atl earlier...

this game is mad annoying. horrible hit detection, spawn system makes u spawn where the enemy is right behind u,

and to add insult to injury

lag compensation

indifferent.gif
i experienced my first lag session when we were playing i had to get offline cause of that smh and my boys still thinking they finna get a title for killing these chickens 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

I think I know why.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

AR + breath proficiency.

pimp.gif

All I know is that we were winning 170-100 or something like that, and we somehow lost the game...

Disgusting.

That was a travesty, D invited two randoms that F'd it in the end for us. Not to metion we were all going for kills an not protecting the flags...

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by Hyper

I think I know why.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

AR + breath proficiency.

pimp.gif

Disgusting.

That was a travesty, D invited two randoms that F'd it in the end for us. Not to metion we were all going for kills an not protecting the flags...
This right here pisses me off the most, when you only have one or two people in your party trying to complete the objective. 
grin.gif

There's no reason a team should lose when they have an entire stacked party of six playing Demolition.  I planted the bomb four times in one single round and they all got defused every single time, while defusing the bomb three times the next round with one other teammate trying to defuse.  Yet, when I look on the radar, none of the other mofos were even near the bomb site attempting to plant or even bothering to guard it, just wandering far from the bomb site trying to pad their stats going for kills. 

The objective is to plant and defuse the bomb, not go for kills.  When the other team plants the bomb, don't just stand a top building looking down at the bomb site twiddling your thumbs, watching and waiting for kills when the timer detonates in less than 15 sec.  GET IN THERE, TAKE ONE FOR THE MUTHA****IN TEAM AND DEFUSE THAT @$%%!!

Same thing with Domination, if a team is in possession of two flags, theyère good to go.  Protect that @$%% with your life and donèt wander off trying to capture the third flag or going for kills, otherwise the spawns will !+@% up.  I donèt mind losing, but thereès no reason we should lose when weère in control of the game the entire match, gets me hella pissed.  This is just for future references if we play objective matches,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom