Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

alien.gif
�this is all COD is about now
Unreal

Quick question. people can send game invites through elite, right? I ask because I get invites from people that i believe are in the NT clan, but I dont join. It's not that I dont want to join, I just don't accept invites from people that arent on my friends list cuz usually when I do it's some dude that is angry I messed him up in the last match and starts trying to e-bully me.
laugh.gif

I hope there's no hard feelings for those who sent me invites (illoquent and supreme87 are on here i think and have sent me invites, as well as some others).

That video.... I would probably break the disc in half if I went 0-124
This game is a joke now... Real close to trading it in

Yeah, the spawns are real bad on dome. I was playing a domination game against a party of NTers yesterday on that map and I just kept getting spawned in that satellite tower right next to the enemy like 10 times in a row in 45 seconds.
laugh.gif

tat video worries me teh least bit cuz they are playin demolition or headquartar, these are the game mode tat are less played ... lol i never played those game modes yet in mw3. all i play is KC, DOM, TDM, Ground War, well spawn are not perfect but its okay

Those people in the video knew exactly what they were doing, though.

Demo was the same exact way in Black Ops.

That %*++ ain't getting fixed, ever.

as hyper said it cant be fixed.

all you have to do is block the team from spawning (knowing spawn points and sitting in them) forcing the team to spawn in one or two places.

mw2 waw black ops have the same issues

I ccan't see straight right now.  That's how much I played mw3 today...

defobking, good runs.......

...there were lots of noobs tonight....  it made life just a little bit easier.... 

Originally Posted by Hyper

Those people in the video knew exactly what they were doing, though.

Demo was the same exact way in Black Ops.

That %*++ ain't getting fixed, ever.

truth yall didnt see the squad with everyone having 400+ kills, dudes was knifing them right when they spawned in Havana on Bops
Demo is a killwhore's gamemode a team of 6 that know the game is all you need.letting them plant 1 bomb and running the time out 

then only planting 1 yourself leads to like 15-20 mins+ of gameplay and everyone having 60-80 kills

Spoiler [+]
one of the reasons why i played alot of Mercenary Moshpit DOM/Demo in BOPS
laugh.gif

That video isn't anything new .... like it's been said demo spawns were like that in other CODs too. I don't think anyone on here plays demo so I don't see why all the alien faces and whatnot.

Originally Posted by amel223

That video isn't anything new .... like it's been said demo spawns were like that in other CODs too. I don't think anyone on here plays demo so I don't see why all the alien faces and whatnot.

this. 
spawns in TDM arent like this so I'm not really mad. 

the game sucks though but I keep playing it. 

I play Demo all the time but I have never seen spawning like that in any of the matches I have played. The game usually does a decent job of spawning them in different areas when my friends get into their spawn, sometimes they get spawned next to the bomb site.
laugh.gif

That video reminds me of those MW2 chopper gunner spawns.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I play Demo all the time but I have never seen spawning like that in any of the matches I have played. The game usually does a decent job of spawning them in different areas when my friends get into their spawn, sometimes they get spawned next to the bomb site.
laugh.gif

That video reminds me of those MW2 chopper gunner spawns.
sick.gif

I play Demo too. 
On Demo especially, thats kind of what you're supposed to do. Focus on one bomb site at a time making the other team spawn at the other site. 

Its not just demo though. You can control spawns on DOM, CTF as well. It's just that most people haven't figured it out .

It's been the same since MW2. That's when it started.

It was a nice little run with you guys this morning... the last couple of games were close, but we won. I was gunna cry if I was the reason we lost lol.

oh and merry xmas eve. 

Back
Top Bottom