Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Cuzzo, Bay, and Pootaing expecting children?!
eek.gif
congrats fellas
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Congrats to Poot and Cuzzo. I'm no longer expecting since she was born on 12/03/11
pimp.gif

Battousai701 wrote:
Dusted718 wrote:
Battousai701 wrote:
wow NTers are a bunch of coward *******, smh

only player that stayed was thefreshestjerk

Easy buddy it is just a game....
exactly, its only a game. no reason to rage quit right? 
grin.gif

we were winning at the beginning, but as soon as the other team took the lead... almost everyone just backed out with the quickness.

we actually could have made a comeback.

2 against 6 
indifferent.gif

I know right
laugh.gif

Last week I was in a full NT party and the other team had 4 people with 2+ k/d ratios. We were barely getting worked in Dom and everyone left after a minute. Only person who stayed was ILLo. Sad thing was the other team all had yellow bars. Since there was no way were gonna win I just camped to kill. Went 20-10 and got tons of messages afterwards
laugh.gif

That vid on the last page was crazy. All he did was camp on a wall at a spawn point... Then bragged about how many moab he got... No skills at all

I raised my k/d from a 1.67 to 1.86 over the holiday weekend. I switched to nothing but subs, with my top two classes being the mp7 and pp901.

Thanks fellas
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Definitely wasn't planned, but I'm excited haha

I don't even play much anymore if at all, but im trying to cop a ps3 again soon......

How can I counter quick scoping? Its soooooooooooooooooooooo annoying! Makes me wanna quit so badly

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

How can I counter quick scoping? Its soooooooooooooooooooooo annoying! Makes me wanna quit so badly

Gotta hit them with the headshot

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Dusted718

wow NTers are a bunch of coward *******, smh

only player that stayed was thefreshestjerk

grin.gif

we were winning at the beginning, but as soon as the other team took the lead... almost everyone just backed out with the quickness.

2 against 6 
indifferent.gif

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. My dude, me, you and a few others a week or so back were running a game where the same situation went down an your azzzz did the same thing I did. Fresh said it best, most of us have a hard time running objective matches. I am not being cocky but I run objective matches a lot, so I know strategy. Again I know for sure i'm not the only one who knows strategy but a good majority of us will play it safe if we are in a loosing position. To add we had a few randoms on our team plus you bummms fail to have mic's so we have no way of communicating. It becomes a little frustrating when I am the only one trying to shoot down UAV's etc and racking up deaths...

grin.gif

2 against 6 
indifferent.gif

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. My dude, me, you and a few others a week or so back were running a game where the same situation went down an your azzzz did the same thing I did. Fresh said it best, most of us have a hard time running objective matches. I am not being cocky but I run objective matches a lot, so I know strategy. Again I know for sure i'm not the only one who knows strategy but a good majority of us will play it safe if we are in a loosing position. To add we had a few randoms on our team plus you bummms fail to have mic's so we have no way of communicating. It becomes a little frustrating when I am the only one trying to shoot down UAV's etc and racking up deaths...
The only people that know what there doing in objective matches are Ning,Fresh, Ill, ATL,Vintage, DMasta aka DBlack

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

grin.gif

2 against 6 
indifferent.gif

The only people that know what there doing in objective matches are Ning,Fresh, Ill, ATL,Vintage, DMasta aka DBlack
indifferent.gif

Battousai is infamous for making dudes play objective games, especially HQ, and then he backs out.

I've gotten really good at objective modes from playing mercenary playlists as of late.. definitely gets annoying though, most random people don't understand the concept 'TEAM'... or they're just really stupid.

Originally Posted by pootaing

indifferent.gif

Word Poot, this dude done lost his dam mind. Fam do not let that KLIQ emblem go to your head. That joint grants you no clemency in my book...

indifferent.gif

Double 
indifferent.gif
All I play is Obj.

I HATE playing TDM

Best obj players on here are bay, poot, cuzzo, hyper, vintage, illo IMO

Actually there are a lot of others but hardly anyone uses their mic.

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

^^not gonna lie broskie i thought about backing out the way we was getting worked
laugh.gif
..everyone has backed out in the middle of the game/rage quit, no big deal. i think it was the fact you threw us in a mosh pit lobby & nt'ers inability to play objective type games
sick.gif
(me self included) other than tdm. another shoutout to the nt'ers that know what the funk they're doing on a domination lobby, ya'll make me look good
pimp.gif
. i rarely pick up flags unless it convenient for me to do so but when you have the right squad that knows what they're doing, you shine
pimp.gif
. and this coming from a dude that hates playing domination. i don't go for xp i go in for kills, so when dudes know what they're doing/where to position themselves it really accommodates my gameplay cuz i have 1 strategy & a simple one at that- assault. whether it's tdm,snd,dom/ground war im gonna put up as much air assault(3/4,5,7)
smokin.gif
as i can and demoralize the %!+$ outta you..combine this with the proper squad and you're going to do damage
sick.gif
...but i digress, im blown as hail right now
laugh.gif

my bad for not accepting the invites earlier, just got done watching moneyball with the fam. right now..good movie.

That's the problem right there, when people go for kills instead of aiming to capture flags.  The flags get captured faster when you have 4-5 people on a domination point simultaneously.  It takes way too long to capture a domination point if u only have one person trying to play by the objective.  I've played with a few people on here who just waltz right past the domination points when I'm capturing, thinkin shh is all good.  Like I said before, all we need is to capture two domination points and stay within the vicinity of the flags to protect it, but most people rather stray far from the domination points to get kills
indifferent.gif

Last week we lost two dom. games at the score of 200-198 and 200-199, we got dominated during the last 10 secs and lost the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I know we were all heated.

Haven't been able to find a game the last two nights. Just stayed searching for games. If I'm not running with NT, I'm usually running S&D or FFA. I don't mind running the other objective games but no one on is ever playing it and I'm not a fan of jumping right in TBH.

indifferent.gif

Word Poot, this dude done lost his dam mind. Fam do not let that KLIQ emblem go to your head. That joint grants you no clemency in my book...

This is the same guy that wanted to play dom last night and was camping with two other Nt'ers in the back of the map.

can someone pull up the video where dude was playing Modern Warfare an was super angry? It was posted somewhere in this thread.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy
That's the problem right there, when people go for kills instead of aiming to capture flags.  The flags get captured faster when you have 4-5 people on a domination point simultaneously.  It takes way too long to capture a domination point if u only have one person trying to play by the objective.  I've played with a few people on here who just waltz right past the domination points when I'm capturing, thinkin shh is all good.  Like I said before, all we need is to capture two domination points and stay within the vicinity of the flags to protect it, but most people rather stray far from the domination points to get kills
indifferent.gif

Last week we lost two dom. games at the score of 200-198 and 200-199, we got dominated during the last 10 secs and lost the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I know we were all heated.
we're aware of this but the difference between me & the other bums that do it is i make it look good
pimp.gif
. you might not think im not helping you by just going for kills but if the opposing squad is distracted looking over their heads trying to take out a uav/air assault then it'll be easier for you to capture/defend a flag don't you think? it's having that balance though. although the obective is to capture the flags, kills still = defends. if you dont have to worry about the rest of your squad defending the flags right once captured it leaves you more open to run around and stack kills. like playing a game within a game type steez
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

This is the same guy that wanted to play dom last night and was camping with two other Nt'ers in the back of the map.
Consider yourself lucky, thankful, blessed to even be in my presence...

I must not be playing objective games enough, because somehow I dont see my name up there.

Back
Top Bottom