Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I wish I had a recording thingy magingy for my ps3
frown.gif

I put it down , I went 52-2 In team deathmatch and it wasnt against Christmas Noobs . It was against Veteran Tough Guys
frown.gif

Next game , i went to Domination , I went 86-17 .
happy.gif

No matter how much I hate call of duty , I still manage to play it
smile.gif

I have that COD4 power in me .

Peace out guys , back to my teenage life . Stay up and rock that NT Clan tag and Murk suckass.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Word Poot, this dude done lost his dam mind. Fam do not let that KLIQ emblem go to your head. That joint grants you no clemency in my book...

This is the same guy that wanted to play dom last night and was camping with two other Nt'ers in the back of the map.
Consider yourself lucky, thankful, blessed to even be in my presence...
Keep hiding and camping that's what you do best

JMD was a bum in Black Ops. I can't imagine he woke up one day and developed any sort of talent for this game.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

exactly, its only a game. no reason to rage quit right? 
grin.gif

we were winning at the beginning, but as soon as the other team took the lead... almost everyone just backed out with the quickness.

we actually could have made a comeback.

2 against 6 
indifferent.gif

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. My dude, me, you and a few others a week or so back were running a game where the same situation went down an your azzzz did the same thing I did. Fresh said it best, most of us have a hard time running objective matches. I am not being cocky but I run objective matches a lot, so I know strategy. Again I know for sure i'm not the only one who knows strategy but a good majority of us will play it safe if we are in a loosing position. To add we had a few randoms on our team plus you bummms fail to have mic's so we have no way of communicating. It becomes a little frustrating when I am the only one trying to shoot down UAV's etc and racking up deaths...
The only people that know what there doing in objective matches are Ning,Fresh, Ill, ATL,Vintage, DMasta aka DBlack
this game ur talking about a week or so back ago... game was mad laggy and we got spawn trapped, if i remember correctly. it was a lose lose situation, so its understandable why everyone backed out. of course im gonna do the same thing.
like arsnal said, i like playing obj games especially hq. but hell yeah im gonna back out if the lobby is laggy, hit detection is horrible, or whatever else it is that i have no control over. the worst is when ur winning, host leave, host migration fails, game ends, and u still take the L.

recent game im talking about is different because we were actually winning at some point. it was a close game, then all of a sudden all i see is me and fresh taking on the whole team. 

although it does help to have a mic on, u dont need a mic to have the common sense to know how to play obj games. dont worry, when tournament time comes, you're gonna see a lot more people use their mics. the problem is that most people here care more about their k/d ratio than winning.

speaking of mics... got my TURTLE BEACH PX5 finally!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

JMD was a bum in Black Ops. I can't imagine he woke up one day and developed any sort of talent for this game.

Ohhh not your mouth again, you must have been beaten up a lot in high school to talk so much issh an be so salty towards others...

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. My dude, me, you and a few others a week or so back were running a game where the same situation went down an your azzzz did the same thing I did. Fresh said it best, most of us have a hard time running objective matches. I am not being cocky but I run objective matches a lot, so I know strategy. Again I know for sure i'm not the only one who knows strategy but a good majority of us will play it safe if we are in a loosing position. To add we had a few randoms on our team plus you bummms fail to have mic's so we have no way of communicating. It becomes a little frustrating when I am the only one trying to shoot down UAV's etc and racking up deaths...
The only people that know what there doing in objective matches are Ning,Fresh, Ill, ATL,Vintage, DMasta aka DBlack
this game ur talking about a week or so back ago... game was mad laggy and we got spawn trapped, if i remember correctly. it was a lose lose situation, so its understandable why everyone backed out. of course im gonna do the same thing.
like arsnal said, i like playing obj games especially hq. but hell yeah im gonna back out if the lobby is laggy, hit detection is horrible, or whatever else it is that i have no control over. the worst is when ur winning, host leave, host migration fails, game ends, and u still take the L.

recent game im talking about is different because we were actually winning at some point. it was a close game, then all of a sudden all i see is me and fresh taking on the whole team. 

although it does help to have a mic on, u dont need a mic to have the common sense to know how to play obj games. dont worry, when tournament time comes, you're gonna see a lot more people use their mics. the problem is that most people here care more about their k/d ratio than winning.

speaking of mics... got my TURTLE BEACH PX5 finally!! 
pimp.gif

I hear you, but it boils my blood when I clearly spoke out about us moving to far into their spawn searching for kills. At that point we put ourselves in a bad re-spawn position, thus allowing them to capture flags over an over. Everyone has to play a roll in any obj match, one person running support, low kills streak rewards etc. No harm, no foul...

UAV/CUAV spamming 
laugh.gif
good times...

Playing with some of the NT folks made me realize why ya'll would rather play objective matches. TDM just too damn easy, we're pretty much competing against each other for kills.

I've had this game for a while just got on Live today, damn I suck. Hopefully I get better over time.

1.WitnessMyCalm21 - Decembersown21 - KD 0.00
Spoiler [+]
dog-with-glasses.gif

Real !!*# is there any hack or glitch where i csan just unlock/level up everything? Cause im not going to do the whole perk. pro perk. proficiency. gun unlocking task... No way. 

If you havent played dom with hyper and his boys then yall havent played a real game of dom. They know how it gets done. And idk how nings name is up there with the whole playing the objectives thing. Tell me how i have just as much caps as him, but he has over double the kills as me? Thats playing for kills. No shots fired, just saying

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

If you havent played dom with hyper and his boys then yall havent played a real game of dom. They know how it gets done.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My dude.

I seriously don't even know how we win all the time, we're always arguing and fighting w/ each other but it works, so whatever,
laugh.gif

I don't even want to imagine how good we would be if we just remained calm and collected at all times, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun if I couldn't bash my teammates occasionally and complain about the horrific spawns,
laugh.gif

Don't even get me started on pre-game lobbies.

Easily my favorite part of CoD.

laugh.gif

If you havent played dom with hyper and his boys then yall havent played a real game of dom. They know how it gets done. And idk how nings name is up there with the whole playing the objectives thing. Tell me how i have just as much caps as him, but he has over double the kills as me? Thats playing for kills. No shots fired, just saying
Haven't ran with em on MW3 but him and his boys were methodical running domination in BO.

Stop bickering guys <3.

I ran like, what, 2 games with you? I don't even have u on my list, so how would u know how many captures I have? I rather get the W than to pad my stats.  Matter fact, I think u deleted me... must be mad about something
laugh.gif

We should really have a money pot this tourney, $5-$10 entry per person via Paypal, with the winning team splitting the money... that way people can really put their money where their mouths are.

man gettin put on the same team wit xmas noob and play against a group of ppl is the worst....just finished a game of ground war and no one on my team break double digit kills other than me...

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Ohhh not your mouth again, you must have been beaten up a lot in high school to talk so much issh an be so salty towards others...

What a bummy thing to say.  

Its nice that I have more people to run objective matches with now.. just sad that it took 5 years for it to happen
laugh.gif

And TapTap is def one of if not the best Dom player on NT. Don't think I've ever lost a Dom match with him yet in pubs or NT tourneys.

I appreciate the dude illoquent inviting me to games ... But damn every time I'm with a group we get kicked ... Yesterday we are playing some goofy face clan tag group, I'm 13-5 about to call in da choppa, and my game freezes then boots me out ... Frustrating as he'll this mw3 ...

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

I ran like, what, 2 games with you? I don't even have u on my list, so how would u know how many captures I have? I rather get the W than to pad my stats.  Matter fact, I think u deleted me... must be mad about something
laugh.gif

We should really have a money pot this tourney, $5-$10 entry per person via Paypal, with the winning team splitting the money... that way people can really put their money where their mouths are.

You know theres a lobby leaderboard right? Look into when youre waiting in the pre- game lobby because playing this game you have all the time waiting for a match. And im not mad about anything. I simply deleted you because we never played and you took up space on my friends list. Laught at that

Originally Posted by deFOBking

man gettin put on the same team wit xmas noob and play against a group of ppl is the worst....just finished a game of ground war and no one on my team break double digit kills other than me...

Nevermind just playing with %*!##+ teammates, try playing in a Mercenary room then having NT'ers join and all be on the same team against you... @%%% all of you. You know who you are.

Back
Top Bottom