Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Ok so I noticed this contest on the Elite site, the contest consists of a screen shot of your clan. I figured NT runs with one of the deepest clans on the net, size wise! Who ever is on tonight take a minute to accept my invite so I can create a private match and take a screen shot of our clan. I am not sure what we will get out of it, never the less it should be pretty dope. If anyone has any ideas for maps and locations inside the map to take a screen shot, lmk...

We can be the militia and take it at the village waterfalls...

Yo when yall wanna finish this win streak? I'm not playing a game with randoms and taking the risk of an L.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yo when yall wanna finish this win streak? I'm not playing a game with randoms and taking the risk of an L.

Tonight after " The walking dead"

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Tonight after " The walking dead"

Man, that lag we had last night caused my KDR to dip from 1.80 to 1.73 in one night. Not that stats matter to me, but I just hope they patch the horrible lag.

Keep the win streak going, I wanna play against full parties of good players instead of random bums.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I searched the NT clan but not sure how to join. Can I get an invite? PSN - DaBottom305
I added you.

I probably won't be on tonight, gotta be up at 5am tomorrow
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I searched the NT clan but not sure how to join. Can I get an invite? PSN - DaBottom305
I added you.

I probably won't be on tonight, gotta be up at 5am tomorrow
sick.gif
Add me to the clan too, please.  PSN - Ning726. 

Question, I just hit the power button, yeah, yeah, rage quit. In MW3 will it save my win streak?
Edit: Never mind, Elite shows I took an L 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dusted718

Question, I just hit the power button, yeah, yeah, rage quit. In MW3 will it save my win streak?
Edit: Never mind, Elite shows I took an L 
30t6p3b.gif

Wow,I don't even......
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Don't you have to pay 49.99 a year for COD Elite in order to join a clan?

Mine drop too from 1.60 to 1.57
30t6p3b.gif

968369bc18b5073073169ff0ef694aaf1fe3dea6_r.gif

You must have quoted the wrong person, 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But to answer his question, i dont think you have to pay $49.99, you can add elite to your ps3, you just wont get the free maps or whatever that comes with it.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

30t6p3b.gif

968369bc18b5073073169ff0ef694aaf1fe3dea6_r.gif

You must have quoted the wrong person, 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But to answer his question, i dont think you have to pay $49.99, you can add elite to your ps3, you just wont get the free maps or whatever that comes with it.

Right person, wrong post .....lol

So how exactly do you get an XP boost when you're in a clan on elite? My clan is leveling up but I don't get any extra XP.

30t6p3b.gif
word mine dropped right back down to a 2.2
idk what it was but all night the other team had a 4 bar and  i was getting out shot while consistently getting shots on target first 
and i was rushing cuz its the only way ive been having fun lately, so yea if i was using cover correctly and playing the map right maybe i win my gunbattles but its frustrating

^^^ sent again.

The site still acts kinda funny so it won't let me add more than 12 people at a time. When those 12 accept I'll send more.

I'm jumping on for an hour if anyone is on.

Back
Top Bottom