Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

if you run with 5 other NTers, the only way to guage your skill is your personal K/D ratio.

some people's are lower (mines) due to playing with randoms and my garbage @*+ IRL friends....(when NT plays domination)

some people's are higher (those who ONLY play with NTers)

id take a k/D ratio over a w/l ratio.....

because you cant have one without the other LMAO

unless, of course, you rolling with 5 monsters who are gonna win regardless...

i have 560+ deaths in non TDM game types...my TDM ratio is higher than my overall...

now, if you play strictly demolition or something, say whatever you want LMAO

Yea, but you can only play some many matches before you go on a streak on running around trying for throwing knife kills, or just rolling with a riot shield, or whipping C4 at people. I have ADD with COD sometimes and just run around doing stupid things to amuse myself. 
laugh.gif

If you play with NT'ers, they know how good you are. K/D really doesnt have much to do with it. Ray ran with like a 1.3 for a while on MW2 (I think), Boosts never used to be too high, but I'd take both guys on my team any day. 

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

i was clowning the title....

laugh.gif
 I didn't even see the new title, no wonder that flew over my head.

Anyway, I don't think you can fully gauge a player solely based on K/D or W/L.  After 1.00, I don't think you can put a parameter on what's good or what's bad.  I played a few games yesterday with some dudes who all run 3 K/D or higher but they all camped in certain spots and ended up going ~ 10/3 for the game.  I agree with Chris, if you run with certain people enough you know how good they are.

i mean, the riot shield and throwing knifes are cool and all, but i never use them with the intent of dying alot just trying to do it

im still trynna run through people regardless

like i said, its not EVERYTHING, but cats in here pretending like it means nothing LMAO

and i can dog any 1.3 cat in 2 OR 3.....

i have a statistical advantage

(thats a joke)

consider NTers with k/d ratios like campers.....BUT THEY DONT CAMP

I'm the biggest camper on NT. Claymores + Heartbeat + Cement Block on Sub Base + Silencer + Prone = 79-0 with 2.3 k/d

GOML

happy.gif

Idk, KD is cool and all if you run strictly TDM.

Other than that, I really don't care about it.

I'll take a 1 KD player that's willing to fight for flags over a 4 KD player that takes all game to build his killstreaks.

My KD is pretty crap in this game compared to BO.

I think its at 2.8 something?

I never run lethal killstreaks, though, which probably has a lot to do w/ it, but whatever.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Idk, KD is cool and all if you run strictly TDM.

Other then that, I really don't care about it.
This is something else I agree with.
I'll happily go minus if it means winning a dom or demo game. TDM? If I don't finish at around a 2.0, I think I played poorly. 

Well i think K/D matters more than Win Streak. If your playing with other NT members you are bound to get a high W/L Ratio, but if your playing on your own there is no way.

Example yesterday i went 28 - 0 and my team lost
mad.gif
. The rest of my team had a K/D ratio of less than .70

But also I think your Avg kills per match matters as well, because if you have a high K/D ratio but avg 8 kills per match... what is the point

i was clowning the title....
Dude the title is a joke, we were all in the lobby last week and somebody said "%%%% k/d its all about this win streak", than I said "word, lets get 50 wins in a row" and Donut said "yall %%$+!% aint #+%+*% with me, I got 53 straight wins". So that's pretty much were the title change came from. We set a goal and just trying to achieve it, it's all for $%%%@ and giggles. 

When are we going to start the discussion about XBL k/d ratio over PSN k/D ratio...

I played on the PSN the other day for a good while at a friend's house and the competition is straight garbage. a 2.0 k/d on PSN would amount to a 1.25 k/d on XBL using the same tactics and skills...

All I'm saying that unless you face a legit clan or team, the competition is LAUGHABLE at best on PSN, so take k/d on PSN vs k/d on XBL with a huge grain of salt.

I disagree completely. I have played on both systems extensively, own MW3 for both, and there is little or no difference. 
Connection, servers? Sure 360 is killing PS3 right now. But quality of players? I don't see it. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I disagree completely. I have played on both systems extensively, own MW3 for both, and there is little or no difference. 
Connection, servers? Sure 360 is killing PS3 right now. But quality of players? I don't see it. 

Let's bring back that Xbox vs PS3 COD tournament.
nerd.gif

We have enough PS3 NTer's that also have Xbox.

badreligion
cuzzo
vintage
keef
me
who else??

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

When are we going to start the discussion about XBL k/d ratio over PSN k/D ratio...

I played on the PSN the other day for a good while at a friend's house and the competition is straight garbage. a 2.0 k/d on PSN would amount to a 1.25 k/d on XBL using the same tactics and skills...

All I'm saying that unless you face a legit clan or team, the competition is LAUGHABLE at best on PSN, so take k/d on PSN vs k/d on XBL with a huge grain of salt.

Oh, this again.

Competition is the same on both systems, stop it.

33fdxcp.jpg

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Let's bring back that Xbox vs PS3 COD tournament.
nerd.gif

We have enough PS3 NTer's that also have Xbox.

badreligion
cuzzo
vintage
keef
me
who else??

How you gonna forget your boy Decembers
laugh.gif

I will GLADLY humble you on xbox. Cuzzo N T K L <== no spaces. There is no difference in competition and I play both systems on the regular.
Now on NT PS3 players >>>> 360 and its not close. There are a couple that can play Falcon, Mez, Noompsey, Rafool and some others.

If you're good, you're good. Period. There is NO learning curve for this game, depending on the system.

Anyways. First game today MOAB 
pimp.gif

They made this game way too easy though.

Ok guys how can I get as good as you guys at this game. My KD is like .8
frown.gif

I can get 15-20 kills a game but I get murked like 15-25 kills a game. I can't even get kill streaks going.
30t6p3b.gif

Teach me your sorcery.

cuzzo
keef
me
oh you mean half the NT squad?

oh.

and poot, you camp? i never pay attention to you. i know you use that bum #!@ m4 silenced, tho....

Nah i was just trolling...i cant stand in one spot for more than 2 seconds. ADD
laugh.gif

i think k/d >= 1.5 is above average anything below 1.0 just crap lol, and w/l ratio is really dependent, i mean if you run with a team and ur w/l < 1, just staright garbage, but when you run solo i guess its okay, cuz normally solo players get thrown onto a lousy team which almost always gets dominated lol, i consider myself an above average player, rarely play with teams, but woa most of the teamsi get thrown on are horrible, dudes can go 2-14 and stuff i mean if ppl just feeding other teams kills tehres no way to pull a vicotry

Back
Top Bottom