Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

143 defends?  Thats all NT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wowzers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donut - 45

illo - 34

aNYthing - 28

clear_view - 17

Hyper - 15 

H towns own - 3

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

What happened?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

i was gonna join in but never got the invite from bobbs. someone send me that clan invite

Only he can send it...........Im thinking maybe we need another clan leader...........Donut?

laugh.gif
 why do we need another leader, because I didn't participate in the ops over the weekend or because BillyGunn doesn't see his invite?

Billy, your invite has been pending since the 22nd you need to accept it.  Same with Poot.

[table][tr][td][/td][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Name[/th][th=""]KD Ratio[/th][th=""]Kills[/th][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]2012-02-22 18:18:51[/td][td]BillyGunn11[/td][td]1.39 [/td][td]15151[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]2012-02-16 19:33:15[/td][td]pootaing[/td][td]2.21 [/td][td]3129[/td][/tr][/table]
But hey, you wanna make Rob the leader I'll transfer it over to him.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

we only had 6 dudes participate in the clanop?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh well we still earn exp tho right?

Only the top 6 count for every clan, so clan size doesn't really matter. That's why MLG clans don't recruit hella people. Quality > Quantity

Originally Posted by Proshares

But hey, you wanna make Rob the leader I'll transfer it over to him.

"Tension in the NT-PS3 COD MW3 thread builds, as a forced Coup is looking inevitable. Is this over power, prestige, or is it the precious XP that flows throw the clan leader's position? Only time will tell."

Originally Posted by MJair

roll.gif
roll.gif

Only the top 6 count for every clan, so clan size doesn't really matter. That's why MLG clans don't recruit hella people. Quality > Quantity

but H-Town got on the top 6 with 3 defends...............
ohwell.gif

my deducing skills say only those 6 were on 
laugh.gif

also we ever gonna play a GB match?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Me, PeeSN, Hyper and his boys. Domination. 200 - 9.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was dead *#$ talking on the phone the entire time too. #$%@!$ around and started the game like 24-0 or some +%$+.

That's what happens when you got the moves like Jagger.
pimp.gif
i replaced this with my 200-13 video in my fileshare
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
 why do we need another leader, because I didn't participate in the ops over the weekend or because BillyGunn doesn't see his invite?

Billy, your invite has been pending since the 22nd you need to accept it.  Same with Poot.

[table][tr][td][/td][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Name[/th][th=""]KD Ratio[/th][th=""]Kills[/th][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][td]2012-02-22 18:18:51[/td][td]BillyGunn11[/td][td]1.39 [/td][td]15151[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]2012-02-16 19:33:15[/td][td]pootaing[/td][td]2.21 [/td][td]3129[/td][/tr][/table]
But hey, you wanna make Rob the leader I'll transfer it over to him

lol my bad. Iguess I should've asked: where do I go to accept thte invite?

Pres and I need to link up for a dual com.

YouTube would explode.

Lost a game today on Dome where the ENTIRE opposing team was playing with the striker killing me from across the
map
roll.gif

Words cannot explain how heated I was
laugh.gif

Score was 7500-7400

I was 30/15

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

roll.gif
roll.gif

but H-Town got on the top 6 with 3 defends...............
ohwell.gif

my deducing skills say only those 6 were on 
laugh.gif

also we ever gonna play a GB match?
frown.gif

I've never seen 4 of us on at the same time except when we were running those infected games. We should have ran some GBs that day now that I think about it lol.

Originally Posted by Michael Kelso

i was gonna join in but never got the invite from bobbs. someone send me that clan invite

Is this only for people with Elite? If not, may I please get an invite also? psn: Flash197

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Leaked MW3 source code,

CkpkE.png

I aint even mad 
laugh.gif
Just like you weren't mad when you kept backing out of every single lobby I joined; running away like u just seen a ghost, just to plaster your @%# all over the wall, resulting in you deleting me from your friend's list right? 
laugh.gif

Righttt.

Back
Top Bottom