Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

So I guess the tourney is officially dead? Should be.
If its not I wont be able to participate. Cuzzo II is coming in 2/3 weeks.

Boost the new maps are all garbage to me. Way more camping spots than OG maps.

The newest one is like Highrise x Zealot (Halo:Reach) 
Yeah, it's dead, maybe it will resurrect, who knows 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

ohwell.gif
if the game dosnt die out like BOPS did reup in the summer like we did for MW2 right before BOPS dropped

dope video, fun to see no infected video, for some reason the throwing knives stick better in that mode than in any other mode imo

I wish I would've been there for that 1st game Hyper. Those %+%$!# ain't as good as they think they are...I was running my trash Support class that match on Village and had top or 2nd score. IDK how we got kicked from it but w/e. If the game gave us Dome or Hardhat after in the pre-lobby, they're ***@*$. No jelly.

We should have a Tag Team Tournament
nerd.gif
Doubles
eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

But in Playoffs style , eff all that "season" $#!^
laugh.gif

Whos with me?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

ohwell.gif
if the game dosnt die out like BOPS did reup in the summer like we did for MW2 right before BOPS dropped

Yea, I doubt this one will fall off like BO did last summer.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

We should have a Tag Team Tournament
nerd.gif
Doubles
eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

But in Playoffs style , eff all that "season" $#!^
laugh.gif

Whos with me?
nerd.gif
We've discussed this before, even so a triple threat tournament, but for some odd reasons nobody wants to do it. 

Anyone doing the clan op tonight? I'm gonna try and be home for it. Boost, try putting these in the title if you can.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

boost, dont mind ning.

he joins everyone's game against them on the opposing side, bringing trolling to a new level.

hes like the new dhuang and burrack. only difference is that he uses silencer + portable radar + claymore + assassin pro

im pretty sure he can out camp chris and keith. gets his 2.00 k/d ratio, while taking the L.

I miss COD4. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I wish I would've been there for that 1st game Hyper. Those %+%$!# ain't as good as they think they are...I was running my trash Support class that match on Village and had top or 2nd score. IDK how we got kicked from it but w/e. If the game gave us Dome or Hardhat after in the pre-lobby, they're ***@*$. No jelly.

1st game wasn't even close, we beat them 200-120 or something like that.

2nd game was completely my fault for playing like a bum the entire 1st half of the match, and we still should've won.

I'm still confused as to why they timed out when they were probably going to win.

In other news, I finally got a 200-0 in MW3,
laugh.gif

I got a bunch of them in BO but it eluded me for a while in MW3.

This lobby I was in tonight was a nightmare. The same guy kept killing me every game. It's like he had a personal radar and magic bullets just for everysingletime, and I lost every close quarter gunfight against him.  I didn't leave the lobby until I had a good game against him. Took three games.

Anyone has the new maps?

I got a MOAB but it says i only got 19 gun kills (in game it didnt feel like i got 24 gun kills either) but i also had 12 assist, i was running hardline so every 2 assist = a kill towards my KS, 12/2 = 6, 6 +19 = 25 and a MOAB? 
laugh.gif
 Can anyone confirm that this works? I was running Reaper-AC-130-Osprey Gunner if that matters went through 2 cycles, oh and after the game in my barracks it says my highest KS is now 40? MW3 has stat keeping issues?

Could have been your kills from gun and your assault pack. My barracks says I got 25 kill streak but I have never gotten a MOAB...

yeah donut assist count toward MOABswith hardline pro. i have a video on resistance with steve nash #s and got a MOAB like %!+? *kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom