Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

New maps inbound,

vC5oHl.jpg

GkJXol.jpg

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

like now.......i have them working again.

this is what i had to do.

i put the button once and held it down until i turned on the ps3...........and let it go when it came on......and it started working.

smh...............what happens if i never turn off the ps3? does it get hot while idle? or only when games are being played?
i leave my ps3 on for hours...wouldn't recommend never though 
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that hates this game now?
frown.gif

[begin rant]

It is filled with campers, quick scoping bums with modded controllers (this exists; saw a kiosk in Miami with these), awful respawn points, awful hit detection, horrible maps and teammates that consistently go 4-21.

Maybe I'm just getting old and bitter. 
ohwell.gif

Back to the MGS Trilogy I guess.

[/end rant]

Alex

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

frown.gif

[begin rant]

It is filled with campers, quick scoping bums with modded controllers (this exists; saw a kiosk in Miami with these), awful respawn points, awful hit detection, horrible maps and teammates that consistently go 4-21.

ohwell.gif

[/end rant]

Alex

Na, this game has been poo poo for a while now.

We're just gluttons for punishment.

I'm actually looking forward to Black Ops 2.

I hate playing MW3 alone. I feel like I'm always on the team filled with scrubs.

Originally Posted by Hyper

frown.gif

[begin rant]

ohwell.gif

[/end rant]

Alex

Na, this game has been poo poo for a while now.

We're just gluttons for punishment.
laugh.gif

Couldn't agree more.  Every time I pick up the controller to play this game or FIFA 12 (makes me rage more than anything in the world), I think, "why are you doing this to yourself?"

Alex

FIFA 12 

Alex

bruh do you play Ultimate Team? i swear the players on there man.......
laugh.gif
mad.gif

also ive think ive hit the point this year like i did last year where im going to be playing alot of Fifa and COD occasionally when 

the late night crew is on ehh oh well it did last a bit longer then BO 

[h2]New Call of Duty set for world reveal during NBA playoffs on May 1[/h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/23/n...d-reveal-during-nba-playoffs-on-may/#comments

Like Madden and Punxsutawney Phil, the annual reveal of a new Call of Duty game isn't what we'd call surprising. It is, however, quite a thrilling notion to many millions of people the world over, which is why we're here to tell you that, yes, another Call of Duty game is getting ready for its big reveal. According to a new countdown timer on Call of Duty's official website, said game will be revealed during the NBA playoffs on May 1 via TNT (apparently the station's "Drama, period" slogan also applies to sports playoffs).

Given the nature of the Call of Duty series, it's very likely that 2012 will see the launch of the next Treyarch-developed CoD title (2011's Modern Warfare 3 was a collaborative effort lead by Infinity Ward). And what might Treyarch be working on? Many (many) indications point to a sequel to 2010's immensely successful Black Ops, but we'll see for sure on May 1.

The new maps are weak.

Overwatch: Variant Highrise, elbow's too pointy, pass.
Piazza: Horrible.
Blackbox: #$@% it.
Liberation: I have a love/hate affair.

Can a #@%%* just get some damn MW2 and MW1 maps, gawd damn IW
indifferent.gif

Yea, the maps are absolute trash........

Black box and liberation are too big, these should be ground war maps only

Overwatch is just too much.......too many vantage points in one spot......and the 2 levels on each end sucks.

piazza is cool

Is anyone else having a hard time with psn. $!+# is pissing me off. close to just throwing the PS out my window.

Originally Posted by kix28

Is anyone else having a hard time with psn. $!+# is pissing me off. close to just throwing the PS out my window.

whats wrong with it? i havnt had problems in a min

Two clan ops I signed us up for (I'll try to be more diligent with it):

Highest Total Kills HC TDM 4/27/12 2PM ET - 5PM ET
Highest Total Captures Core Domination 4/28/12 6PM ET - 9PM ET

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by kix28

whats wrong with it? i havnt had problems in a min

i keep getting signed out........happens every day or two.  didnt happen today, but it happened twice yesterday in the middle of the game.

Back
Top Bottom