Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by sole vintage

[h2]New Call of Duty set for world reveal during NBA playoffs on May 1[/h2]http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/23/n...d-reveal-during-nba-playoffs-on-may/#comments

Like Madden and Punxsutawney Phil, the annual reveal of a new Call of Duty game isn't what we'd call surprising.
It is, however, quite a thrilling notion to many millions of people the
world over, which is why we're here to tell you that, yes, another Call
of Duty game is getting ready for its big reveal. According to a new
countdown timer on Call of Duty's official website, said game will be
revealed during the NBA playoffs on May 1 via TNT (apparently the
station's "Drama, period" slogan also applies to sports playoffs).

Given
the nature of the Call of Duty series, it's very likely that 2012 will
see the launch of the next Treyarch-developed CoD title (2011's Modern Warfare 3 was a collaborative effort lead by Infinity Ward). And what might Treyarch be working on? Many (many) indications point to a sequel to 2010's immensely successful Black Ops, but we'll see for sure on May 1.

Viral Marketing with FPSRussia?
laugh.gif

http://www.vg247.com/2012...e-future/comment-page-1/
http://www.tacitus.com/

"the technology in this baby isnt going to be out there for at least another decade"
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

YO! That double moab counted idc lol. I didn't even think I was gonna get it I would've turned my mic on and said something. I had no clue how many kills my pavelow got me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yea you and BillyGunn got that team MOAB i was on like 2 streaks in the teens but i couldnt get into a groove 
after i died the second time i tripled capped them soo almost my bad 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

YO! That double moab counted idc lol. I didn't even think I was gonna get it I would've turned my mic on and said something. I had no clue how many kills my pavelow got me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yea you and BillyGunn got that team MOAB i was on like 2 streaks in the teens but i couldnt get into a groove 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was chillin' on those crates the whole time watching that whole side while ya'll did your thing in the middle and they would randomly spawn at B and I'd pick them off. That game on village was hilarious too their top dude had 4 kills
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was chillin' on those crates the whole time watching that whole side while ya'll did your thing in the middle and they would randomly spawn at B and I'd pick them off. That game on village was hilarious too their top dude had 4 kills
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BG : 2 in the Cave

Me: got em

Pac: !@#$

BG: 1 more in teh cave

Me; Got em

BG: 1 going to C

Pac !@#$ !@#$

BG: 2 spawning outside cave

Pac: !@#$%$ Donut can you just die already? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ THat been took mine back on that field wave..

LOL @ black ops 2 hosting in the year 2025 LOL! Future weapons future zomibes ROFL

Faceoff seems cool too bad it will be filled with kids boosting MOABs and headshots. Game is pretty much dead anyway, boring as hell now.

Can't play at all since starting my new schedule......I'm of Friday Saturday and Sunday, but nobody is ever on anymore....ah well

New MW3 update is live, v1.14 I think. Don't know whats new, but game played the same to me *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

New MW3 update is live, v1.14 I think. Don't know whats new, but game played the same to me *kanye shrug*

added the new gamemode 
gameplay when i got on yesterday is still about the same

Seeing that its set in the future, I'm sure they will have something like spawn teleport or some %$@$........

Anybody gonna be on tonight??

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Does this game still suck?

yup weird hit detection and stupid spawns.

next game better not have tac inserts 
did you guys switch back to black ops or still playing this trash?

Back
Top Bottom