Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

ill pay for his elite if he gets me that hookup...............
wink.gif

laugh.gif
y'all play too much, every game of Sabotage we lost we could have just planted instead of racking up kills
laugh.gif
this dude Cheech w/e was getting his @+! whooped when he was first in the game, left, came back and sat in the corner with his ACR
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

terminal loading screen from a leaked map pack, but supposedly classic maps are free
Terminal-Loading-Screen-MW3.jpg

About @*+*+%+ time. The sad thing is those free old maps will automatically be better than almost all the joints in this game, DLC included.

A couple of the DLC maps aren't too bad for the objective games. Piazza is %*% but I like Foundation and Sanctuary. I've only played Oasis twice but it's OK. Overwatch is meh. I've been just running the Elite Objectives playlist, I really wish they had an objective playlist outside of that.

Originally Posted by Proshares

A couple of the DLC maps aren't too bad for the objective games. Piazza is %*% but I like Foundation and Sanctuary. I've only played Oasis twice but it's OK. Overwatch is meh. I've been just running the Elite Objectives playlist, I really wish they had an objective playlist outside of that.

they took Moshpit out 
mad.gif

they need to add Mercenary Moshpit back that was my !@#$ in BOps

been running FFA lately if i knew it was this easy i woulda been running it earlier 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Proshares

they took Moshpit out 
mad.gif

they need to add Mercenary Moshpit back that was my !@#$ in BOps

been running FFA lately if i knew it was this easy i woulda been running it earlier 
laugh.gif
Yea that *$!% was fun as hell, I really hope they bring it back for BOps2 (which I'm really looking forward to TBH).

I have a K/D above 2 in FFA, that should tell you how simple it is to run good in FFA
laugh.gif

And we still f...... Lost man. These people suck

First round I was texting my girl. I look up and I'm the last one alive. Took the whole team out
pimp.gif

I bought that d l c pack a month ago and got the 6 new maps...I have to pay again for the new 6 maps they're bringing out or no? Also Ive downloaded those 2 free maps and yet I havent gotten to play it yet..is it inaccessible on team deathmatch??

GUSGRISWALD120...I need some regulars to play this game with -___-

terminal loading screen from a leaked map pack, but supposedly classic maps are free
Terminal-Loading-Screen-MW3.jpg

Oh, lets add good maps during the Summer when I don't give a flying shart about CoD.
@%#% Activision.

They pulled the same #@+! last year w/ that Express playlist.

+%@*@%* donkeys.

laugh.gif
this thread is pretty dead now. I still play from time to time, add me if you like to play demolition.

noticed a few changed..............pretty solid.
but the %!@@ wont be in the rotation tho............i hope they give it to people for free so it will be in regular rotation.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

noticed a few changed..............pretty solid.
but the %!@@ wont be in the rotation tho............i hope they give it to people for free so it will be in regular rotation.

it looks bigger 
nerd.gif

that A dom spawn trap tho
devil.gif
pimp.gif

My first Nuke was on that map

man i hope they release at least 5 dope maps from mw2 and cod4 for free and make a separate dom playlist, i could run that all day

I thought I had seen and heard everything in these games...then strauss daddy came along. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real tears from laughter, man. My %!#!+!! stomach hurts.

I wish I had my mic charged after the virtual rape I put on his %!+#$ !@! in Hardhat. "cheat, hacker, MP7 with focus" etc.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That was the most motivation I've had since a NT game.

Can't wait to play him and his "KOD" boys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom