mods delete

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...pick better friends
U know, I really hate quotin Dirty cause he's not my savior unlike he is for other ppl on here but THIS right here

W/ friends like that, who needs enemies.

Just take the L, pay the fine, and keep it movin OP, no point in goin to trial. Even tho she'll be sworn in to testify what happened, aint like she aint gon lie again. Face it, she was protectin ol boy and aint think much of u as a friend

If you pay the fine.... you better whoop some $@@ later on.

If your scared then go to court.

I would pay the fine, then whoop them dudes 1vs1 cause some dudes aint nothing without the homies.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

wait... you're black tryin to come in between a white couple and u have the audacity to mention court?
laugh.gif

this is STILL america...
wait.. you got your !!+ beat by 3 white kids? i woulda been too embarrassed to even show my face in court no matter how big they were

wow, lol well if you wanna meet up, I'll kick your !@% myself lol

Yeah had contacts on, they got knocked out, at midnight, couldn't see squat, the other guy choked me from behind out of nowhere, then I started gettin punched..
but I handled my @!!+. I already know one on one would be a different story.

So thanks for ya'lls opinions, just wanted other opinions or related stories.

Originally Posted by eghckk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you tryna run but still gettin her %#$ kicked anyway. It also seems like you're leaving a lot of things out of this story to make yourself seem more like the victim in the situation. Them dudes wouldn't of just jumped you for no reason I'm sure you instigated the fight. Just take the L.

I'm saying.

You definitely popped off and got handled... or maybe they smelled that you was a mark and decided to smack you around a little bit.

Either one is an L.

yeah yeah yeah..

karma..

take the L..

your reply doesn't do much at this point if you're tryna sound all chuck norris online lol

In this type of situation I can care less about the ticket or not. My main concern will be to get the dudes that jumped me.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Girl invites you over, her ex-boyfriend and his cadre of ne'er do wells comes over and stomps you out, she gets back with him and now you owe $260? You lose my friend..................you lose
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This pretty much sums it up.[/color]

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

wait... you're black tryin to come in between a white couple and u have the audacity to mention court?
laugh.gif

this is STILL america...
wait.. you got your !!+ beat by 3 white kids? i woulda been too embarrassed to even show my face in court no matter how big they were
roll.gif

laugh.gif

So let me get this straight.
You got your **% handed to you. You went to the emergency room (which I'm sure you paid for)
And now, you have to pay a fine????

laugh.gif

This is the ultimate loss OP.
You fail!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lmfao...
omg haha

they were both mexican
and one constantly calls me a n+gga like if it's supposed to make me mad or some *$*%

I can't help but to laugh

Originally Posted by bstarrian

lmfao...
omg haha

they were both mexican
and one constantly calls me a n+gga like if it's supposed to make me mad or some *$*%

I can't help but to laugh
Wait...So now you got beat up by 2 mexicans???? No doubt they were short, like 5ft' 0" inches 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom