MODS Lock It Up!

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

Can some one get me the full version of Faded?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

- A couple of tracks with Wayne will be on there for anyone that cares.
- "Ignorant %%#%" remake....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- Also a Santogold Remix.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This Sounds Like Fire

im happy to see other dudes up on drizzy. been listening to dude for a MINUTE. cant wait for a new tape.
i got a friend who hates on him jsut because of degrassi though.. son ignorant as ever to hold that against someone.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

im happy to see other dudes up on drizzy. been listening to dude for a MINUTE. cant wait for a new tape.
i got a friend who hates on him jsut because of degrassi though.. son ignorant as ever to hold that against someone.
you should bet money on his success.

I did and next thing you know dude is doing songs with Wayne...

One thing is his lack of leaked content though... They're holding onto that project TIGHTLY. I do think that he should be recording more though cause allthis time without buzz singles doesn't keep his fans as excited... Like real talk, this mixtape was supposed to be done before the summer...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Friends with Money, I want This Forever, Stunt Hard... I hope that's it.

Cause honestly, I hope he doesn't even mess with Wayne like that in the future.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tracklist?
nerd.gif

^ not out yet .. hopefullt TDot is right and the tape itself is out by the end of the month
pimp.gif

One thing is his lack of leaked content though... They're holding onto that project TIGHTLY. I do think that he should be recording more though cause all this time without buzz singles doesn't keep his fans as excited... Like real talk, this mixtape was supposed to be done before the summer...
People did not jump onto drake until after the summer, people are playing come back season like it came out a few weeks ago. Do you want him tobe like Gucci or Wayne? Every Monday those two have another mixtape out whether its official or not.

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

pimp.gif

Do you have those tracks on you to share?
happy.gif
One is not finished, but I do have them. No I won't share because the last thing I was to do is ruin relationships by doing that, they have aplan on how to drop this and the last thing I was to do is disrespect anyone.

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

pimp.gif

Do you have those tracks on you to share?
happy.gif
One is not finished, but I do have them. No I won't share because the last thing I was to do is ruin relationships by doing that, they have a plan on how to drop this and the last thing I was to do is disrespect anyone.

I understand, no worries.

Can't wait for this drop though. Is Thank Me Later dropping right after this mixtape or later on this year?

Originally Posted by RedMan

One thing is his lack of leaked content though... They're holding onto that project TIGHTLY. I do think that he should be recording more though cause all this time without buzz singles doesn't keep his fans as excited... Like real talk, this mixtape was supposed to be done before the summer...
People did not jump onto drake until after the summer, people are playing come back season like it came out a few weeks ago. Do you want him to be like Gucci or Wayne? Every Monday those two have another mixtape out whether its official or not.

uh wayne sold a mill first week and gucci's buzz is high for someone who is locked up. Drake could do nothin but benefit by leakin songs here and there,instead of releasing an official mixtape every 6 months that only his loyal fans know about. The only time alot of people heard of him down south is when hewas murking wayne on a track.

And he needs to drop Money to blow as a whole song is there a full version out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by RedMan

People did not jump onto drake until after the summer, people are playing come back season like it came out a few weeks ago. Do you want him to be like Gucci or Wayne? Every Monday those two have another mixtape out whether its official or not.

uh wayne sold a mill first week and gucci's buzz is high for someone who is locked up. Drake could do nothin but benefit by leakin songs here and there, instead of releasing an official mixtape every 6 months that only his loyal fans know about. The only time alot of people heard of him down south is when he was murking wayne on a track.

And he needs to drop Money to blow as a whole song is there a full version out?
nerd.gif

Dude has a LOT of partial songs...

money to blow
come real...
faded...
think good thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom