MODS Lock It Up!

I remember Nickelus F. on Freestyle Friday reminding people every week after he won to vote for Drake & Trey's video on the countdown.
laugh.gif

all imma say is the boys first single is going to be some crazy $$+ that nobody expected.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
@ the features that are going to be on it

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

all imma say is the boys first single is going to be some crazy $$+ that nobody expected.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

You speculating/hoping or you got the inside scoop?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I'll say this again and again, but they need to re-release "Replacement Girl" in the US to grow that buzz. For as old as this song is, it's still
pimp.gif

And for any up and coming rappers, as a warm up before going in the booth I recommend reciting both of Drake's verses on this joint. He flow is bananas.
True story. Drake n Songs create some straight piff. I wonder if Drake pens Songs raps when he spits?
nerd.gif

Anyone have the Still Fly joint. The one wit just Drake. Sorry if it was posted already.
Here it is, with just Drake.

Im Still Fly - Drake

http://www.zshare.net/audio/533920495cb6570d/

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

pimp.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

PM me. I can keep a secret.

YO! Can somebody please hand me a late pass and a membership card?

I remember hearing Replacement Girl bout a year ago (Still bump it on the regular) and always wondered what happen to this dude. His buzz is
eek.gif
right now and i've been pretty lazy on looking for his material, but since Igot a day off...I finally decided to.

First off...

Ransom...
sick.gif
+
eek.gif
X
pimp.gif

Can somebody hook me up w/ a Drake starter kit? What should I be looking for? Dl'ing Comeback Season as I type. Anything else?

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

YO! Can somebody please hand me a late pass and a membership card?

I remember hearing Replacement Girl bout a year ago (Still bump it on the regular) and always wondered what happen to this dude. His buzz is
eek.gif
right now and i've been pretty lazy on looking for his material, but since I got a day off...I finally decided to.

First off...

Ransom...
sick.gif
+
eek.gif
X
pimp.gif

Can somebody hook me up w/ a Drake starter kit? What should I be looking for? Dl'ing Comeback Season as I type. Anything else?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Drake - Room For Improvement ..all you need to know for a *starter* kit[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if I'm feelin froggy today, I'll jampack all his material into a file or two and uploadit[/color]
grin.gif

No, actually that is Jeezy but I have no idea why he's pictured. He has no features on the mixtape... I guess it's just to make it look good?

Originally Posted by stepinitup

thats the back of somebody which can be jeezy cuz of 'da' shirt

how can u kinda diss someone tho?
He said somtehin along the lines of "At least Im not mr. D ridin CTE and even Jody Breezy said that you was rappin a young Cheezy"
grin.gif

Just thought he was tryin to be slick or somethin but who was he dissin and what was the story behind it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by stepinitup

thats the back of somebody which can be jeezy cuz of 'da' shirt

how can u kinda diss someone tho?
He said somtehin along the lines of "At least Im not mr. D ridin CTE and even Jody Breezy said that you was rappin a young Cheezy"
grin.gif

Just thought he was tryin to be slick or somethin but who was he dissin and what was the story behind it?
nerd.gif
He def wasn't dissin jeezy he goin at somebody else. "At least Im not Mr. d ridin CTE/ rappers believe me /I'm cuttin records witjody breezy /and that N would even admit you flowin Jeezy"

Yo...real talk...

I feel like A LOT of TDot music movers and shakers are on this topic...tell me why I feel like Drake, JD Era, or someone REALLY either them or close to them

who has all this info...

either way:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom