Mods Lock It Up....

Really having a pair of these is a must have for any real sneakerhead. So that said have you or will you rock yours or keep em deadstock?

Whats the point of buying a shoe if you're not going to wear it? Would you buy a car and not drive it?

laugh.gif

Did you really need to start 2 yeezy threads when there is already an official thread?

Rock them while you suck off Kanye.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Did you really need to start 2 yeezy threads when there is already an official thread?

Rock them while you suck off Kanye.
Na brah someone is on my account I let them use it to make posts in the other thread. I on the other hand have not been on since I posted in thenet/net yeezy thread so my fault that what I get for tryna do a favor. Suckin ppl off brah? chill with all that you gay or somethin is that why you likementioning that so much..? Grow up son.
indifferent.gif

hmmm...let's ask the girl in your avatar? should yeezy owners wear their shoes? i think she said, "only if i can put my top back on." so i guessit depends

Yeezy's are chick magnets

let em touch the softest leather they've ever seen and if they're nice, let em touch the silky insoles.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Yeezy's are chick magnets

let em touch the softest leather they've ever seen and if they're nice, let em touch the silky insoles.

oh word? chicks man ...

if i had a pair i rock the first chance i get to wear em...never got the whole keep ds thing...unless u got 2 pair

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Go ahead and rock them. I busted out my Zens on Sunday and broke so many necks.
None of the mall heads realy have them so I think they will have that effect on everyone.

I have two pairs of tans and black/pnks.
I dont like the Zen that much so that will be on ice.
But I yeah Im going to rock one tan and ice one and the same with black/pinks.

Originally Posted by GTEK

I have two pairs of tans and black/pnks.
I dont like the Zen that much so that will be on ice.
But I yeah Im going to rock one tan and ice one and the same with black/pinks.

True. Do want the tans though when money gets straight.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I have worn my Zens multiple times.

Black pair once.

Waiting to receive my Nets.
I assume ndc worked in your favor then? Or did you accomplish the seemingly impossible task of getting a good price elsewhere?

So... can this get locked since he said someone else used his account (which is against the ROC) and its a silly thread anyway...

I bought a helmet to wear... but I didn't

I bought a condom to use.. but I didnt

I bought a book to read... but I didn't.

I got a college education but didn't use it.

Why wear Sneakers...

I should have stopped reading when it said "any real sneakerhead should have a Yeezy"

O RLY... lololol

Stone Face (written out just in case the color on your monitor is off)

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

Really having a pair of these is a must have for any real sneakerhead.
indifferent.gif

but to answerr ur question if u have no plans on re-sellin them... then of course rock em... Wth?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom