Mods Lock It Up....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

So... can this get locked since he said someone else used his account (which is against the ROC) and its a silly thread anyway...

I bought a helmet to wear... but I didn't

I bought a condom to use.. but I didnt

I bought a book to read... but I didn't.

I got a college education but didn't use it.

Why wear Sneakers...

I should have stopped reading when it said "any real sneakerhead should have a Yeezy"

O RLY... lololol

Stone Face (written out just in case the color on your monitor is off)

lol... definitely was thinking the same thing.

Like i said it was a favor that shouldn't have been done. None of this nonsense would have happened had i known, and by all means lock it up. no use ofthis when there is 300 pgs of it in the net/net thread. lock it up.

Originally Posted by brooklynbo

Like i said it was a favor that shouldn't have been done. None of this nonsense would have happened had i known, and by all means lock it up. no use of this when there is 300 pgs of it in the net/net thread. lock it up.

And like I mentioned in the other Yeezy thread you your friend created, you can simply help the mods out and change the title of the tread to"Mods Please Lock"...

unless you don't want them to...
eyes.gif

yeah idk why people get all mad when people put a 2nd post on here. its so corny. like, it takes more effort and energy to type up a reply and then hit back.lol now watch people come @ my neck now lol and notice i aint single no body out.

forums will never change cuz ppl be on them and goin way too hard.

edit: but to answer you ? you dont have to wear right now. stash them for a few months then pull out or whatever. but dont buy them to put them on ice foreverfeel me?

Really having a pair of these is a must have for any real sneakerhead. So that said have you or will you rock yours or keep em deadstock?
roll.gif

What defines a "real sneakerhead"? Not everybody's taste is the same. Some people find this shoe HIDEOUS. Are they not a real sneakerhead, eventhough they probably have a better collection than you..?

Why couldn't this have been asked in the OFFICIAL YEEZY THREAD?

Having a Niketalk account doesn't mean your a "Real Sneakerhead" either...
grin.gif

Really having a pair of these is a must have for any real sneakerhead. So that said have you or will you rock yours or keep em deadstock?
indifferent.gif

i got 1 to rock of each colorway, and 1 stocked of each colorway.

and even the ones i rock, i use sole savers on 'em, keep 'em pristine...
wink.gif

I disagree.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

yeah idk why people get all mad when people put a 2nd post on here. its so corny. like, it takes more effort and energy to type up a reply and then hit back. lol now watch people come @ my neck now lol and notice i aint single no body out.

forums will never change cuz ppl be on them and goin way too hard.

edit: but to answer you ? you dont have to wear right now. stash them for a few months then pull out or whatever. but dont buy them to put them on ice forever feel me?
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom