Mods Lock plz

I dunno but 3xKrazy "Keep It On The Real" is the greatest bay area rap song ever I think.

2pac, E-40, San Quinn, Too $hort, Federation, Jacka, Mac Dre, Mac Mall, Ya Boy Etc...
Post opinions, news etc. here
pimp.gif

^^ Good choice
Don't give me no Bammer Weed?
I got 5 on it?

hmm, I feel what you're saying sco cuddie1 but there is good bay music now adays more than ever.
Livewire + MobFigaz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

2pac, E-40, San Quinn, Too $hort, Federation, Jacka, Mac Dre, Mac Mall, Ya Boy Etc...
Post opinions, news etc. here
pimp.gif

No offense or anything...
But this is what is wrong with the bay area music scene. Too many people in the bay area are stuck in a zone where only Pac and 40 and Short are what make up the bay. 

I mean, out of the 9 names you listed... I see only 2 name doing anything close to significant and thats the Jacka and Ya Boy. 

Everyone else hasn't done anything for the Bay is god knows how long... 

I wish the Bay would grow with the music instead of holding on to things/rappers that were hot years ago. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

^^ Good choice
Don't give me no Bammer Weed?
I got 5 on it?

hmm, I feel what you're saying sco cuddie1 but there is good bay music now adays more than ever.
Livewire + MobFigaz
pimp.gif
I agree. Livewire and the Mob have been putting out great music...and althought I don't like him, Ya Boy has been putting in work. 
I just feel WAY too many people are stuck talking about people/songs that were cool YEARS ago. 

I've been the biggest Mac Dre fan since Stupid Doo Doo Dumb....but its semi embarrassing to slap his songs because of where the bay is now. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom