Mods - LOCK.

Yesterday was the 1st time I had Fast Food Burger (Wendy's) in a long while.

My HS had open campus lunch and the only thing near walking distance was a Mcdonalds, needless to say I ate McDonalds for lunch everyday for 3 years straight
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Never had meals tho since that was lots of $$$ to me back then, but would get like two double cheeseburgers and a coke
smh.gif
or two mcchickens
smh.gif

Never gained weight tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

a burger averages around 400 plus calories.. add it up.

and ur only pose to consume about 2000 calories a day.

very unhealthy! better to get some mcdonolds like once a week or every 2 weeks
yeah you really shouldnt eat any fast food more than that ideally. since hes eating so much of it and is addicted i say stay off of it for quite afew weeks and eat real food to flush his system out. I think once you start eating real meals you wont miss McDs as much.

Even if you dont gain weight just think of your poor arteries lol.

i went for like 3-4 years without eatin a fast food burger.

when i finally had 1. i felt horrible. my stomach felt like it was full of gunk and i felt like i was moving through glue
laugh.gif

no bueno indeed

Your dookie must smell terrible. Like GTEK said, work there a couple of days and you'll get sick at the thought of eating it. After I quit working therewhen I was 16, I didn't eat it for about 7 months.

I also couldn't stop eating fast food until a few months ago. Looking at how unhealthy everything was made m quit.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

NT heath heads need to quit it...

PEOPLE EAT WHAT YOU WANNA EAT WHENEVER YOU WANT

yes im fat...get over it
you also obviously have no willpower and will most likely have health issues when you're older (provided you dont already)

keep living your life though (whats left of it), chubbs

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

lol he says he's not gaining weight now but even to gain weight its still a gradual process and if you keep eating mcdonalds you will gain nothing but unhealthy weight - fat
i never eat healthy. i mostly eat fast food.

and ive been the same weight for like the past year
pimp.gif

Not rushin anyone's spot anymore

Corny...

hit up a decent restaurant, sit down & enjoy a real meal

i have nothing against mcdonalds but put ur money to better use and enjoy ur food

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

lol he says he's not gaining weight now but even to gain weight its still a gradual process and if you keep eating mcdonalds you will gain nothing but unhealthy weight - fat

pimp.gif
that's youth more than anything though--you gon' be like all the 30 year old dudes I know tryna hustle to the gym and what not to"get right"

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

pimp.gif
that's youth more than anything though--you gon' be like all the 30 year old dudes I know tryna hustle to the gym and what not to "get right"
Nah I don't think so. cause my dad is the same way, and he is still in good shape.

Genetics ....
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
that's youth more than anything though--you gon' be like all the 30 year old dudes I know tryna hustle to the gym and what not to "get right"
Nah I don't think so. cause my dad is the same way, and he is still in good shape.

Genetics ....
pimp.gif
you slay me---

you always post stuff....but then...you reject EVERYTHING everybody says. Like, what's the post of posting?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Genetics ....
pimp.gif
you slay me---

you always post stuff....but then...you reject EVERYTHING everybody says. Like, what's the post of posting?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Nah I don't reject EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

Just you.... because you always think you know what you are talkin about... Just because your a 2nd grade teacher doesn't mean anything.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom