Mods - LOCK.

just keep on eating it, make sure you exercise a lot so you dont keep all of the trans fat, or whatever it's called

i dont enjoy fastfoods much but when i do, i order mckey d's chicken sandwich w/o mayo and normally just eat the chicken alone, especially a great deal @wendys or sonics happy hour also.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

recession?
What recession?
nerd.gif

16jivm.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

lol he says he's not gaining weight now but even to gain weight its still a gradual process and if you keep eating mcdonalds you will gain nothing but unhealthy weight - fat
i never eat healthy. i mostly eat fast food.

and ive been the same weight for like the past year
pimp.gif
that's youth more than anything though--you gon' be like all the 30 year old dudes I know tryna hustle to the gym and what not to "get right"
Nah I don't think so. cause my dad is the same way, and he is still in good shape.

Genetics ....
pimp.gif
you slay me---

you always post stuff....but then...you reject EVERYTHING everybody says. Like, what's the post of posting?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Nah I don't reject EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

Just you.... because you always think you know what you are talkin about... Just because your a 2nd grade teacher doesn't mean anything.
laugh.gif
first of all---it's 5th
laugh.gif
grin.gif

second of all--YOU DO! It was some post about dating a chick long distance or moving in or something and I swear EEEEEEVVVVVVEEEERYYYYbody who gave advice youwas like "nah, but see" or "nope, I don't think" or something of that nature.

but anyways, it looks like all you're looking for is someone to acknowledge that you eat mcdonald's everyday---consider it acknowledged.

lol he says he's not gaining weight now but even to gain weight its still a gradual process and if you keep eating mcdonalds you will gain nothing but unhealthy weight - fat

pimp.gif

Not rushin anyone's spot anymore

Corny...

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Young idiots.

You're not eating food when you eat at McDonalds. Also, I'm at the same weight I was at before, during, and after my fast food days but that meansalmost NOTHING. Re-read my reply maybe? "Look, I don't SEE the effects of the crap I'm eating while I'm young." Oh but wait,you'll notice soon enough.

genetics doesnt help you when you od on mcpoison. if u dont want to listen to anyone here go ask a doctor or nutritionist.

pimp.gif
that's youth more than anything though--you gon' be like all the 30 year old dudes I know tryna hustle to the gym and what not to "get right"
Nah I don't think so. cause my dad is the same way, and he is still in good shape.

Genetics ....
pimp.gif
you slay me---

you always post stuff....but then...you reject EVERYTHING everybody says. Like, what's the post of posting?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Nah I don't reject EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

Just you.... because you always think you know what you are talkin about... Just because your a 2nd grade teacher doesn't mean anything.
laugh.gif
first of all---it's 5th
laugh.gif
grin.gif

second of all--YOU DO! It was some post about dating a chick long distance or moving in or something and I swear EEEEEEVVVVVVEEEERYYYYbody who gave advice you was like "nah, but see" or "nope, I don't think" or something of that nature.

but anyways, it looks like all you're looking for is someone to acknowledge that you eat mcdonald's everyday---consider it acknowledged.
I gotta cosign with this dude.

Hes always asking for advice but never taking any... he doesn't really want advice apparently, just attention and people to back him up on what he'salready decided.

I mean - it's a common thing amongst people, i'm guilty of seeking that myself. But hey, let's call a spade a spade.

Originally Posted by BallRN23

pimp.gif

Corny...

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Young idiots.

You're not eating food when you eat at McDonalds. Also, I'm at the same weight I was at before, during, and after my fast food days but that means almost NOTHING. Re-read my reply maybe? "Look, I don't SEE the effects of the crap I'm eating while I'm young." Oh but wait, you'll notice soon enough.

What the hell are you talking about?

Why are you mad?
laugh.gif

Hes always asking for advice but never taking any... he doesn't really want advice apparently, just attention and people to back him up on what he's already decided.

Where did I ask for advice tho?

I made a thread... and people came in giving advice, when no one even asked for it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Damn Macdonald's is NOT THAT bad. its just eating fried foods EVERY damn day is gotta lead to poor health. Just eat

Ignorance is bliss.

Originally Posted by BallRN23

pimp.gif

Corny...

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
Young idiots.

You're not eating food when you eat at McDonalds. Also, I'm at the same weight I was at before, during, and after my fast food days but that means almost NOTHING. Re-read my reply maybe? "Look, I don't SEE the effects of the crap I'm eating while I'm young." Oh but wait, you'll notice soon enough.
What the hell are you talking about?

Why are you mad?
laugh.gif

Hes always asking for advice but never taking any... he doesn't really want advice apparently, just attention and people to back him up on what he's already decided.

Where did I ask for advice tho?

I made a thread... and people came in giving advice, when no one even asked for it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you had read my reply earlier you'd know what I was talking about. And I'm "mad" because it's people like you (and I'm to blamein the past) for giving so much power to the fast food industry that controls so much of what happens to our food (and health). I can honestly say, youdon't seem aware of what you are doing.

If you had read my reply earlier you'd know what I was talking about.

Dog, the .gif wasn't even directed towards you.
roll.gif
... relax.

And I'm "mad" because it's people like you (and I'm to blame in the past) for giving so much power to the fast food industry that controls so much of what happens to our food (and health). I can honestly say, you don't seem aware of what you are doing.

big-mac-extra-value-meal.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you had read my reply earlier you'd know what I was talking about.

Dog, the .gif wasn't even directed towards you.
roll.gif
... relax.

And I'm "mad" because it's people like you (and I'm to blame in the past) for giving so much power to the fast food industry that controls so much of what happens to our food (and health). I can honestly say, you don't seem aware of what you are doing.

big-mac-extra-value-meal.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this fool swears by putting a hundred
laugh.gif
's that hes somehow "one-upping" everyone.

You asked if you were gonna die (albeit jokingly) and niketalk was kind enough to give you some advice (which you should take, considering all the health risksassociated with eating fast food, ESPECIALLY as much as you do) and what do you do? You attempt to clown everyone.

Not necessary, at all.

Only thing this chump wants is people to
pimp.gif
his money stack that he googleimage'd.

Your ignorance makes me laugh
laugh.gif
and will undoubtedly put you into anearly grave if you dont decide to cut atleast SOME of your poor eating habits.

and if you didnt want some decent advice, you only make this thread for attention.

Jay: "Thats a female trait"

*waits for you to say im mad and post a million rolling smileys to make it seem like nothing bothers you, even though your insecurities are practically comingout of your grease-covered pores*

Keep eating fam. I hear if you eat a million McDonald's burgers/sandwiches and a billion fries you become immune to all diseases and viruses.

Nah I really Didn't.

I saw this tho.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I understand your pain...the food is addictive, especially the fries. This post might make me go prior to this picnic I'm forced to go to. But back to your "problem"...just make sure you are working out. One of my guys eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants, but he could be on Mens Health cover if he wanted. Just stay active and try to mix it up somedays with grilled chicken sandwich or salad sometimes.

That new angus burger is
pimp.gif
I know the type.

genetically gifted.

makes me mad sometimes because i have to constantly work hard and have a disciplined diet to maintain my physique due to my poor genetics
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't lift weights, no jogging, and I don't do any other work out exercises... While you're CONSTANTLY killing yourself to stay in shape
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif