MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
Jordan Schultz has some rep. 60-40 according to him sounds good to me.

Don't let that boy leave Alameda, Reggie...

Hopefully we get him Nd he has his **** together. Who u guys rather get bowe or harvin? Or neither :lol:

I wanted him here badly last year, of course Carolina ****ed that up with the franchise tag.

Now we can get a second crack at him. He would free up Mack in a big way, and we desperately need that.

Man until Vic says anything I'm not getting my hopes up
laugh.gif
lol, ya i had to check Vic twitter when i said that Kraken had a 60/40 to be a Raiders, but shoot!! If Kraken does sign with us, and we draft our dude LW to learn from tuck ...
eek.gif

Dan will outplay him this year, watch.

I'm convinced dudes actually think Reggie is stupid. Has to be his demeanor and cadence speaking publicly [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We are gooooood. If we land Hardy? [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I guess I'm a known optimist but seriously if we hit another draft comparable to last yall better be ready to solute.

Last edited:

I'm convinced dudes actually think Reggie is stupid. Has to be his demeanor and cadence speaking publicly [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I guess I'm a known optimist but seriously if we hit another draft comparable to last yall better be ready to solute.

I'm just waiting to catch McGloin69 on here when this ship turns around with Reggie commandeering it. Defense is about to be NICE.

Last edited:

I'm a Raiders fan first, so I'm right there with you with the optimism,

However, as I've said in the past...Reggie is seen as a bit nutty among his peers in the league. Had two of my buddies in the leagur cracking on me that we whiffed on day 1

I'm just waiting to catch McGloin69 on here when this ship turns around with Reggie commandeering it. Defense is about to be NICE.

LOL @ 'McGloin69'

McFadden behind that Dallas O line tho. He could b a whole new back. Well if he can stay on the field. best of luck to him tho.

Best of luck to DMC.

Potroast :smh:

I read some where that Hardy is facing a 1-2 game suspension. I'll see if I can find it.

Also, if Richardson is that pissed off about losing his starting spot....Competition is good. Him and Murray battling for the stop spot would be nice.

Last edited:
Yup that's what I'm sayin bring Trent. I'll never forget how he looked his first year man kid was a beast. I dunno wtf happened to him but that beast gotta be in there still.
Cowboys gonna run dMC into the ground lol

Back
Top Bottom