MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
I don't know Mark's stance on domestic violence but it's only obvious that every owner/gm is gonna say they won't tolerate it

Fred Biletnikoff daughter was murdered by domestic violence ...that why Mark Davis and Raider's won't touch anything DV related ..

Guess its up to DJ and TJ to step up.

I really thought either Culliver or Cox would of been brought in.

A lot of confidence can be had if they don't have to cover a receiver for long. Great pass rush can make some great corners. lol.

DJ is good. I really think he will be a good to very good NFL cornerback this season.

I'm pretty confident in TJ too, love his instincts. It's easy to forget how hard it is to be a rookie CB and not look like complete *** but Carrie straight up held his own. 

If we were a playoff team A LOT more people would be talking about TJ's rookie season. 7th round pick too. 

Last edited:
I guess what I'm saying is I would have hated to see us give someone like Culliver 16M guaranteed and have it take away invaluable developmental minutes from Carrie or Hayden. 

I'd also hate to see us as paper thin at DB as we were last year but there's still time and the draft. 

I think there's still a chance Tarell comes back. Regardless, I think TJ and DJ will make noticeable strides come next season. I didn't want ******* Culliver at all.

Mack will probably play DE more often than not. Him and Tuck on the edges will be a common sight. CJ Wilson will be back as well as Ninja but I wouldn't be mad at getting an elite edge rusher too.

laugh.gif
 welp. Not surprised. Can't be worse than MJD last season 

Hopefully trich bounce back & shine with us. Does anyone think Reggie wants Greg Jennings?

Back
Top Bottom