[| -- Mods: Random NIKETALK Members are getting BANNED by YUKU (Vol. E-Swine Flu) -- |]

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

seriously, what the hell is going on here? Why are dudes getting banned like this? This is like a NT apocalypse. I'm scared
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
. Who knows who's gonna be next.....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seems to be a glitch. At this point, the best course of action is probably to report it to Yuku via their support forums: http://support.yuku.com/forums/56

If enough people put pressure on them and demonstrate how widespread the problem has become, they should devote sufficient resources to it. I just emailed thelead developer about this issue as well, which should hopefully set some wheels in motion.

seriously, what the hell is going on here? Why are dudes getting banned like this? This is like a NT apocalypse. I'm scared
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

NVM.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Scary @+#
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope your next.
you know that you probably next for that comment rite

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

frown.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Scary @+#
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope your next.
you know that you probably next for that comment rite

pimp.gif

Relaying a message to Niketalk from HarlemToTheBronx:

[HarlemToTheBronx]Do not fear my brothers and sisters...I am just one casualty. I promise you that we as a community will overcome this quick spreading plague.

Nah but seriously...what the hell, man?!
laugh.gif
[/HarlemToTheBronx]

Im glad this was a mistake. I tried to log in like 100 times. It was like you have been banned from this community, I was hurt, eyes waterin and stuff. Im likewhat did I do? I was going back to my old post, didnt even read this thread. http://retrospect90.u.yuku.com/

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Do not fear my brothers and sisters...I am just one casualty. I promise you that we as a community will overcome this quick spreading plague.

laugh.gif
Who'd he take that from Obama or the President/Prime Minister of Mexico?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Do not fear my brothers and sisters...I am just one casualty. I promise you that we as a community will overcome this quick spreading plague.

laugh.gif
Who'd he take that from Obama or the President/Prime Minister of Mexico?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[HarlemToTheBronx]
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Well, goodbye NT. Until we meet again.

I'd like to thank Fanatic for allowing me to voice my final words.[/HarlemToTheBronx]

Originally Posted by Method Man

Seems to be a glitch. At this point, the best course of action is probably to report it to Yuku via their support forums: http://support.yuku.com/forums/56

If enough people put pressure on them and demonstrate how widespread the problem has become, they should devote sufficient resources to it. I just emailed the lead developer about this issue as well, which should hopefully set some wheels in motion.
laugh.gif
this is the shortest thing ive seen meth type up.... goodto hear it was a glitch though

Back
Top Bottom