Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

roll.gif

I do read them though. I also usually only choose videos that have an 100% rating, or close to it.
thought i was the only one 
nerd.gif

also only like amateur vids 

i want the see a coke bottle on the dresser

If you can totally stop, why is it so impossible to never start?

The only reason you do it is because you tried it, like crack. Yall do realize that is frowned upon by some.

Also there are some guys that don't have problems getting women. I'm just sayin...

Not saying it's not possible, but let's say dudes don't have trouble getting women so he gets it often because he's horny like that and got women on deck like that. You're gonna believe that dude didn't lose his **** the first onset of raging hormones before he started getting chicks at a young age? ****** lie man, you know this.

Hahaha nice responses guess I will never be a man then.. Some guys logic kills me.. Because he never played with himself he can't be a man.. Uhhmmmm okay..

I have also not watched pron... As said earlier it just never interested me to watch another man get it in.. Say what you will..

Hahaha nice responses guess I will never be a man then.. Some guys logic kills me.. Because he never played with himself he can't be a man.. Uhhmmmm okay..

I have also not watched pron... As said earlier it just never interested me to watch another man get it in.. Say what you will..
no even all chicks 

Interesting that you said 'he' instead of 'I'.......

I made it 18 years without fapping, so it's possible.

I was just in a perpetual state of sexual frustration between each time I had sex :lol:

I haven't beat my meat since the first time I did, back in 7th grade. I lost my virginity like a week afterwards. It's been nothing but deep sea diving since.

After 13 years wasted on this ****hole, this is easily the greatest sex story ever told on NT. I am sitting here at work frustrated, ready to hit my bird brain co-worker with a Razor's Edge from the top of her desk for playing the Wendy Williams show on the loud speaker but this...This story just saved me from loosing my job. Salute.

P.S. She might set you up for that Kobe in Colorado special, be careful Sir.

Texts saved... Screen shots of texts saved... And I have her on video consenting to it all... Thanks for the kind words lol...

:rofl:

I do read them though. I also usually only choose videos that have an 100% rating, or close to it.

thought i was the only one :nerd:
also only like amateur vids 
i want the see a coke bottle in a girl

Fixed

Last edited:
This girl was down to be "buddies " with me as long as it was on a no feels relationship. One of the stipulations was that she wasn't gonna give me head. Soon as we started kissing we got naked I kept Begging her for her to go down but she said no, so I went down and ate the butt. I've never ate the butt before. And I would only eat hers.

DadNboujee DadNboujee you did the right thing 8)

Mr. celticspride34 celticspride34 , your stories are enthralling.
How does one get into such acts of depravity?
Like, were you cane beating girls in high school?
How has your savage-ness progressed over time

DadNboujee DadNboujee you did the right thing 8)

Mr. celticspride34 celticspride34 , your stories are enthralling.
How does one get into such acts of depravity?
Like, were you cane beating girls in high school?
How has your savage-ness progressed over time

I didn't smash anyone in high school... Had 20 kids I'm my graduating class, so yeah lol... My first week at college list my v card... Hit introduced to bdsm stuff bout 3 years ago by a kinky girl... And here I am... I'm 26 Btw...

So... I ****** a ****** a couple years ago...

I met "her" online... Like 6'7, tiny, tiny boobs... Only liked to be smashed from behind, and only in the butt... And she never pulled her panties down all the way, only to just pass the Angus... I think she had a peach fuzz mustache....

Naw :lok

Here's the real story...

So I meet most of the girls I mess with online... It's just easier for me, cause I'm not really about the vanilla life... Fetlife and the whatnots... So I start chatting with this lesbian... Short little white girl, good boobage, white girl butt... Buzz cut, but it fit her.. She was pretty Damn cute... I've smashed a couple girls who claim to be a lesbian, but still need D from time to time, so I was used to this at this point...

So we meet up, and she is super shy... We have a couple drinks and she opens up a little... We end up going back to my place and do our thing... Nothing super kinky, just some choking, spanking, and a little rough stuff... And during all of this, I notice her **** was a little big... Not Chyna big, but larger than normal...

So we finish up, smoke some herb and what not... And she's like, wanna know a secret... I'm like, Ehhh lol... As it turns out, she is becoming a he... She/he told be she/he had just started testosterone and was about to begin to Transition... I laugh and don't really care...

So fast forward a year... I walk in star bucks and he works behind the counter... Patchy mustache and his name is Kraven...

So... I ****** a ****** a couple years ago...

I met "her" online... Like 6'7, tiny, tiny boobs... Only liked to be smashed from behind, and only in the butt... And she never pulled her panties down all the way, only to just pass the Angus... I think she had a peach fuzz mustache....

Naw :lok

Here's the real story...

So I meet most of the girls I mess with online... It's just easier for me, cause I'm not really about the vanilla life... Fetlife and the whatnots... So I start chatting with this lesbian... Short little white girl, good boobage, white girl butt... Buzz cut, but it fit her.. She was pretty Damn cute... I've smashed a couple girls who claim to be a lesbian, but still need D from time to time, so I was used to this at this point...

So we meet up, and she is super shy... We have a couple drinks and she opens up a little... We end up going back to my place and do our thing... Nothing super kinky, just some choking, spanking, and a little rough stuff... And during all of this, I notice her **** was a little big... Not Chyna big, but larger than normal...

So we finish up, smoke some herb and what not... And she's like, wanna know a secret... I'm like, Ehhh lol... As it turns out, she is becoming a he... She/he told be she/he had just started testosterone and was about to begin to Transition... I laugh and don't really care...

So fast forward a year... I walk in star bucks and he works behind the counter... Patchy mustache and his name is Kraven...

The name "Kraven" is way too hilarious for this story to be true.:lol:

I have never made up any of my sexual adventures... I assume part of the name is trying to find something super masculine...

Back
Top Bottom