Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you????

the ridiculous price of the south beach 8. and how much hype that flamer shoe could have.
and as soon as ppl started calling the retro foam pros south beaches. i knew i wouldnt be copping.

The barrage of foams and the hype that has surrounded them over the last two years. I remember when we were lucky to get one or two GR foams a year, now there are 4 coming out in 6 months
30t6p3b.gif

The barrage of foams and the hype that has surrounded them over the last two years. I remember when we were lucky to get one or two GR foams a year, now there are 4 coming out in 6 months
30t6p3b.gif

See my signature, regarding something Jordan said on inside Nike.

Note, he wasn't even looking straight at the camera at the time.

Great Pokerace MJ!

My Sig also contains something he said in Driven from within.

What a lying hypocrite.

See my signature, regarding something Jordan said on inside Nike.

Note, he wasn't even looking straight at the camera at the time.

Great Pokerace MJ!

My Sig also contains something he said in Driven from within.

What a lying hypocrite.

too many to count and they are all only recent things, and one is the creation of all the jordan fusions after the 6 rings

too many to count and they are all only recent things, and one is the creation of all the jordan fusions after the 6 rings

When buying "sneakers" became the cool thing...

When everyone decided to become a self proclaimed "sneakerhead"

When the term "sneakerhead" came about

Drop in quality Nike/JB

JB's elimination of NIKE A I R on certain retros

JB branched off NIKE and became it's own brand and having all these Team Jordan crap

Whole Limited/Quickstrikes and Hype

Frikken Re-sellers and buying all the stock for a quick buck...get a real frikken job!

When buying "sneakers" became the cool thing...

When everyone decided to become a self proclaimed "sneakerhead"

When the term "sneakerhead" came about

Drop in quality Nike/JB

JB's elimination of NIKE A I R on certain retros

JB branched off NIKE and became it's own brand and having all these Team Jordan crap

Whole Limited/Quickstrikes and Hype

Frikken Re-sellers and buying all the stock for a quick buck...get a real frikken job!

sad moments in nike history:
1. the day flightclub opened because they openly encourage reselling.
2. the whole screwup of a job nike did with the air yeezy (way too limited, too hard to find)
3. giving away my VI/XI DMP pack to my cousin the day they came out...because I thought they were a GR and I'd easily be able to get another set....

sad moments in nike history:
1. the day flightclub opened because they openly encourage reselling.
2. the whole screwup of a job nike did with the air yeezy (way too limited, too hard to find)
3. giving away my VI/XI DMP pack to my cousin the day they came out...because I thought they were a GR and I'd easily be able to get another set....

Back
Top Bottom