Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you????

Anyone remember a few years back when Melo did a photoshoot for a Jordan spread and one of the extras in the shoot was wearing fake III's?

Anyone remember a few years back when Melo did a photoshoot for a Jordan spread and one of the extras in the shoot was wearing fake III's?

When most good c/ws by their own accord, are the same ones that are rare.

meanwhile crap c/ws sit on the shelves, not because they aren't rare. But because they suck at bringing that something special to the shoes profile.

When most good c/ws by their own accord, are the same ones that are rare.

meanwhile crap c/ws sit on the shelves, not because they aren't rare. But because they suck at bringing that something special to the shoes profile.

When people started reselling the south beach for a ridiculous price and making that colorway in every single sneaker

When people started reselling the south beach for a ridiculous price and making that colorway in every single sneaker

What disgust me is the whole BIN idea. Every shoe doesn't call for a $500 plus resell price.SMH

What disgust me is the whole BIN idea. Every shoe doesn't call for a $500 plus resell price.SMH

hype

quantity > quality when pay top dollar for somethin u expect 2 be flawless

re-sellers who like buy fsr stocks 2 gta buck

hype

quantity > quality when pay top dollar for somethin u expect 2 be flawless

re-sellers who like buy fsr stocks 2 gta buck

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-bonsai-green-hemp-3.png

Explain
henz0 wrote:
23SOLE wrote:
When buying "sneakers" became the cool thing...

When everyone decided to become a self proclaimed "sneakerhead"

THIS

Everybody just bandwagoning "our thing" and whoring it out to the masses, of course its our capitalist pig society driven, a heartbreaker nonetheless....

I'm not one to complain about quality etc cuz if you dont like it, dont buy it plain and simple. The non-leather Blacc/Cement 3 made me cringe a bit, but that shoe is OVERhyped to begin with so let the chips fall.... honestly the most disgusting thing in my opinion is the midsole on the Retro 3s and the 8s from 2007 (mainly my Aquas
frown.gif
 ) chipping, craccing, and flaking.... made my Flip 3s next to worthless, and I cant even really wear my Aquas OR my 09 True Blues for the same affliction has befallen them more and more with each wear.... its a dirty game folks, never to be clean again the glory days have come and gone you can jump in a lifeboat now or ride this beast to the bottom of the ocean.... LIVE OR DIE, YOU MAKE THE CHOICE

Back
Top Bottom