Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

That is mild when compared to the wild stuff that he says in that loser wrestling thread
Wait what lol
What can I say.
I’m a funny guy.
I crack myself up sometimes!
B8F24ED9-32CB-4216-A5C4-A6C54295AA28.gif

Some classics back in the day on Real World and Road Rules. Jamie Chung out there flipped it into an acting career. Robin had them thangs also.
The_cast_of_the_real_world_san_diego.jpg

I had to watch this one faithfully being it took place in my city.
Robin did indeed have them thangs. I would argue that Cameron aged the best of those girls tho

This my last month of back to back outings on weekends, ima have to put that part of my life in the past ...was grabbin drinks last night n I’m still feeling it but I promised this new Spanish joint I’ll hit the bar wit her tonight ...I been in the bed struggling all day but I done bluffed shorty like twice already :lol: :smh:

This my last month of back to back outings on weekends, ima have to put that part of my life in the past ...was grabbin drinks last night n I’m still feeling it but I promised this new Spanish joint I’ll hit the bar wit her tonight ...I been in the bed struggling all day but I done bluffed shorty like twice already :lol: :smh:
Po up woe

You only live once yolo

usually hoop saturday mornings 6-9am, suddenly tonight we were informed because of the long weekend the junior high school gym is available tomorrow (sunday) so we decided to hoop back to back, we all said goodnight around 8:30pm.

Ms Delish from the Flavor Flav show

Deelishis-1455209395.jpg

since this thread went another direction
That is one change of direction I can get behind. :evil: She was "perfect" body wise until she start getting that work done.
That is mild when compared to the wild stuff that he says in that loser wrestling thread

Damn homie called a loser wrestling thread. :rofl:
There was a Full House crossover episode??

Oh man you ain't know love when crossovers are done right and not just a lame attempt to draw the audience in.

There was a crossover episode of Hanging With Mr. Cooper and Full House. Both shows take place in the Bay and they introduced themselves as “neighbors”
Now that I ain't know, I think I missed the bus on Hanging with Mr. Cooper, believe we were stationed in Germany during those years.
Just got this from Bed and Bathworks

I can't even be mad came into the office to check on some programs running, someone left a homedics heated back wrap or something out to FCFS. I was contemplating picking it up.
:blush:
Still am before leaving work.

When your wife is cleared by the doctor to resume 'nighttime' activities and proceed.

...only to cramp up in the hamstring and groin as you finish.

:smh:
Maaaaaaan
Wife rode me last night
She was cowgirl position
After Finishing i try to get up
Slipped and tried to catch myself from falling
Stepped on her thigh
And I fell into our basket of laundry
And my leg socket that connects my pelvis been aching every since
Like I pulled something
Been limping
might head to the doctor later today

Damn who the heavyset guy on the right, everyone else I recognize.
Maaaaaaan
Wife rode me last night
She was cowgirl position
After Finishing i try to get up
Slipped and tried to catch myself from falling
Stepped on her thigh
And I fell into our basket of laundry
And my leg socket that connects my pelvis been aching every since
Like I pulled something
Been limping
might head to the doctor later today
:smh: