Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

The only issue with my Air Fryer is strictly the basket size. It was a gift so can't complain, but it's definitely on the smaller side. Just as well tho, as I'm in an apartment so space is limited.

If anything get a multicooker with an air fryer like a ninja foodi, use mine all the time. Fry, roast, pressure cook stuff etc.

I work from home so I nap 15-20 minutes at a time, based on my calendar. They think giving us a million Teams meetings is going to make us be more engaged or something. 15 is the interval during which if untouched you go from Available to Away on teams, and worst case scenario having been away from my screen for 5 minutes at a time is acceptable if someone was looking for me.

Yea you want the aquare air fryers so you can cook more, but I like to cook bacon in mine and steaks especially fatty ones like ribeye come out amazing and for my daughter she always want chicken nuggets/tenders and frozen french fries.

I work from home so I nap 15-20 minutes at a time, based on my calendar. They think giving us a million Teams meetings is going to make us be more engaged or something. 15 is the interval during which if untouched you go from Available to Away on teams, and worst case scenario having been away from my screen for 5 minutes at a time is acceptable if someone was looking for me.

Yea you want the aquare air fryers so you can cook more, but I like to cook bacon in mine and steaks especially fatty ones like ribeye come out amazing and for my daughter she always want chicken nuggets/tenders and frozen french fries.

air fried chicken nuggets was a game changer lol beats out old method of defrosting in the microwaving and popping them in the toaster oven

Cutie pie from work told me I looked 25.
#antiwashed

I was asked the other day about my age by this lil 24 y/o.

When I told her 35 she was shocked and said I looked 25.

But she couldn't let that sit there.

She then says that makes more sense, she thought I was always just mad about something.

Basically I have a super young grumpy face.

Thanks?

Man i'm over google in my ****. Typed in "best amount" and it filled out "best amount of time to nap". Wild part is that's exactly what I was going to search.

lol that **** is getting unreal. The news feed that Google provides me on my feed, is spot ****ing on. I just swipe left (on Pixel) and boom, like 10-15 very specifically relevant articles

Now the damn keyboard is so predictive, I barely even type anymore. The little predictive words on the top row, are spot on as well. Poking at my phone with one finger like an old man

Why did I get excited when I saw this post and price :lol:

Sent it to my girl as a hint for Xmas and she is roasting me

she can roast you while you air fry..

i tell everyone i know who doesn't have one yet, air fryers are ****ing CLUTCH. better than waiting for a large oven to heat up just to make like a pound of frozen foods. a month before the pandemic, i really won over this tinderoni i brought home with some air fried tater tots.. in hindsight, this might say a lot about the poor choices i'm making in my dating pool :frown:

Bro, you never realized how dirty your rug was until you got those carbon static bristles dyson uses to get EVERYTHING out.
tenor.gif

Bro, you never realized how dirty your rug was until you got those carbon static bristles dyson uses to get EVERYTHING out.

bro the first time i cleaned off my attachments, i was thoroughly disgusted with how filthy my rugs were..and simultaneously impressed with much dust my V7 picks up. I have an older dyson animal small ball that i used regularly. i didn't think that a battery operated joint would have as much suction power as a plug in but i was definitely wrong.

by the way, for any of the #washed familia with carpets, definitely invest in one of these:
Amazon product ASIN B082DZRZJN
bf1d9801-a890-4987-90f3-4361bbb1ce75

if you ever want to be disturbed by how dirty your carpets are, this will definitely be a jarring reminder. I got one this past summer..using this for the first time was more exciting than putting on a new pair jordans. the following photo is just after wet vacuuming like a 40 sq foot patch of my rug

IMG_9923-preview.JPG

she can roast you while you air fry..

i tell everyone i know who doesn't have one yet, air fryers are ****ing CLUTCH. better than waiting for a large oven to heat up just to make like a pound of frozen foods. a month before the pandemic, i really won over this tinderoni i brought home with some air fried tater tots.. in hindsight, this might say a lot about the poor choices i'm making in my dating pool :frown:

tenor (5).gif

Tater Tots is the secret to cracking these broads?!

I am over here wasting money on a fifth of henny priv :smh:

Last edited:
If anything get a multicooker with an air fryer like a ninja foodi, use mine all the time. Fry, roast, pressure cook stuff etc.

that food ninja all-in-one air fryer is so saucy. i was reading reviews on it like day and night but ultimately had to return it for a smaller unit. took up way too much counter space. my home is only 1,000 sq ft. that joint was damn near like 1/5th of my kitchen ..but it had me really pondering going stove-less in favor of the airfryer :lol:

Hey, sometimes you in the mood for some tater tots. If I want to eat a fat person breakfast some tater tots or hash browns are necessary.

You must've drizzled some olive oil or at least sprayed some cooking spray on them tots then seasoned them. That's what I do with the frozen nuggets or fries and they'd come out like real food every time and not just kid food. i need to get the all in one so I can stop using the microwave. I have the stainless Cuisinart and it works fine except some a stupid design flaw they had to have noticed at the factory, it needs to be either 1/4 inch taller or the door handle should protrude 1/4 inch or so less, when you open the door to slide your food out it isn't perfectly flat so it tilts back and wastes all your fat that ran off from the food back into the machine.

Back
Top Bottom