Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I've been to like 50+ festivals. Ended up watching all of Dreamville festival from my couch this weekend and my legs are thanking me from not putting them through 2 days of driving and standing.

The washed shoe of choice (for white people) around where I live is Hey Dudes. Neighbor was trying to tell me to get a pair.

I’m washed but not that washed. No thanks.
This may just be an east coast thing, but OnClouds appear to have taken the white community by storm. At a glance, the logo looks suspiciously similar to Ferragamo

Gotta embrace the grays fellas.

I use to pluck the grays outta my beard when they started popping up but I quickly realized that was a losing battle.

So now I fully embrace the salt and pepper look.

Gotta embrace the grays fellas.

I use to pluck the grays outta my beard when they started popping up but I quickly realized that was a losing battle.

So now I fully embrace the salt and pepper look.
Same here, same here. I have honestly on many many occasions thought about dying it, but for 1.) it to me is like lying, like I know it’s artificial, and folks that know me and see me on the regular know I’m not aging backwards. 2.) I have not seen a good looking dye job. There are sooooooo many shades of black, and for as simple as black is, I see cats with jet black beards or light black beards, beards lookin’ ashy and **** and I just don’t want to be that guy.

I still don't understand how Crocs have infiltrated the hood man.

Dudes that would naturally call anything g** or soft have ended up rocking damn Crocs.
People been wearing Crocs since late 2000's. I never really dug em or had a pair but they've been pretty popular for awhile atleast around here.

Back
Top Bottom