Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I go to the dentist 3x a year because I have gum disease.

I didn’t have insurance for a long time thanks to **** kitchen jobs and couldn’t afford to go.

My teeth look perfect and they caught it early so there was really no permanent damage.

Still washed though.

Sent an e-mail today. Forgot to use spell check. Realized after the fact that I misspelled two words. Washed!

How does GD affect You? mplsdunk mplsdunk

It’s really no big deal, I just go for more check ups to make sure no tartar builds up.

They take it all off give you some x rays to make sure it’s gone and then it’s just more frequent cleanings after to keep your teeth spotless.

If you let it go though it can really get bad, bone loss, missing teeth, make you sick etc.

The dentist said I was a 2/10 when in terms of severity. It will stay that way as long as I keep going every few months.

I just don’t like the fact I have a “disease” but whatever.

this morning before i got out of bed, i did a quick stretch while i was on my side. fam, mid stretch something just locked up from my neck down thru shoulders. my body was just frozen there. currently at work and it feels like my entire upper body is in knots right now. cant eeeeem breath right without feeling pain :smh:

this morning before i got out of bed, i did a quick stretch while i was on my side. fam, mid stretch something just locked up from my neck down thru shoulders. my body was just frozen there. currently at work and it feels like my entire upper body is in knots right now. cant eeeeem breath right without feeling pain :smh:
Tell them you need to take the day off.

gonna be a dnp tomorrow like :
Tim Duncan missed Sunday night's Spurs game because he's 'old,' officially

completely forgot my shoes today...was so tired i showed up to the hospital in my outdoor house slides.

also, had some spicy crawfish that makes me never want to eat spicy again. went to this exact same restaurant a couple years ago during the same time (peak crawfish szn) ordered the same thing and everything was lovely.

I took my son to a Tyler the Creator concert a few weeks ago as a late birthday gift. I went in fully expecting to hate the whole experience, but once he came on, he rocked that *****. So a few weeks later, the same songs that had me hype I start listening to and I don’t feel them the same as when they were live.

I took my son to a Tyler the Creator concert a few weeks ago as a late birthday gift. I went in fully expecting to hate the whole experience, but once he came on, he rocked that *****. So a few weeks later, the same songs that had me hype I start listening to and I don’t feel them the same as when they were live.

I don’t think that’s being washed, live music always is better.

it's dope you get to experience live music with your child.. definitely not washed!

my belly can't take ipas anymore...
used to down 6 of those raging b**** easy...
now barely 2 of em send me gushing...

It’s really no big deal, I just go for more check ups to make sure no tartar builds up.

They take it all off give you some x rays to make sure it’s gone and then it’s just more frequent cleanings after to keep your teeth spotless.

If you let it go though it can really get bad, bone loss, missing teeth, make you sick etc.

The dentist said I was a 2/10 when in terms of severity. It will stay that way as long as I keep going every few months.

I just don’t like the fact I have a “disease” but whatever.

It’s a scam.

Don’t go for 5 years and do some pulling and switch up to a different mineralized toothpaste.

You’ll be the same if not better.

I have no scientific proof of this but i believe dentistry is the most highly not needed but overly done sort of work. We lived for thousands of years without em and now we gotta go every 6 months. Also have read way too many dentists all have different opinions on the same teeth articles.

My own anecdotal study. Went to 3 different dentists after 2 years of not going.

Dentists 1: You have 4 cavities
Dentist 2: You have no cavities
Dentists 3: You have 1 cavity (different tooth lol).

Didn’t do anything and checked up again recently with a dentist i know personally and he said everything looks good and if anyone else says differently they’re solving problems that don’t exist.

Random rant over

It’s a scam.

Don’t go for 5 years and do some pulling and switch up to a different mineralized toothpaste.

You’ll be the same if not better.

I have no scientific proof of this but i believe dentistry is the most highly not needed but overly done sort of work. We lived for thousands of years without em and now we gotta go every 6 months. Also have read way too many dentists all have different opinions on the same teeth articles.

My own anecdotal study. Went to 3 different dentists after 2 years of not going.

Dentists 1: You have 4 cavities
Dentist 2: You have no cavities
Dentists 3: You have 1 cavity (different tooth lol).

Didn’t do anything and checked up again recently with a dentist i know personally and he said everything looks good and if anyone else says differently they’re solving problems that don’t exist.

Random rant over

Dentistry is a scam. I only go for cleanings.

Back
Top Bottom