Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I couple of times over the last I week I couldn't remember if I'd already taken my vitamins upon waking or before leaving the house so I either took them twice that day or just skipped them one or two days. This has happened 4-5times over the last month.

Now I have a one of those things.....the weekly box

One of these, washed AF
0E554948-4084-4C8D-B672-5534330D30A3.jpeg

Hell to the naw. Multiple shoulder dislocations and labrum tears from football. Not happening ever.

I'm a pretty flexible guy and that's a solid no for me. I can get my fingers to touch if i try real hard, but not lock and pull

How the hell is he even able to lay his left arm flat like that? My **** ain't going that flat. My right arm will, but not the left.

Down with the colds for 2 days now. Have to do a rat test later if it's covid related. Damn throat is itchy as hell coughing and having a stuffy nose. Been sneezing like crazy.

I couple of times over the last I week I couldn't remember if I'd already taken my vitamins upon waking or before leaving the house so I either took them twice that day or just skipped them one or two days. This has happened 4-5times over the last month.

One of these, washed AF
Years ago I bought the supreme version, couldn’t even fit 2 fish oil pills in a slot :stoneface:
2DA3AEBD-5CB2-4E36-9411-638259DD04FF.jpeg

One of these, washed AF

this joint is CLUTCH. between a multivitamin, fish oil pills, tumeric pills, and a vitamin c tablet, i’m not trynna pop those bottles every single day. this tablet case is the vitamin equivalent of meal prepping

Been battling colds for 4 days now. Called it quits before my shift was done a few days ago and went home. Called in sick for 2 days. Decided to come to work today but damn, felt my whole body was about to fall apart. Was shaking as I felt weak and could only manage to do half of my usual pace. Man I thought I was getting better while I was at home. Only showed I wasn't that able yet. Lucky its not a busy shift today. Otherwise, I would have struggled. Although my mind couldn't focus.

Back
Top Bottom